Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: All Along The Watchtower

1. Default

I didnt mean insane I meant what blade said and the fact still remains there is only one way to know if I am or not

2. Default

So you are willing to go the stupid route and potentially lynch a townie.

3. Default

I have the information i have blade. It's 50 50 if I'm right or wrong and either way it has to come out for us to move on. Do I want to lynch a townie...no of course not. But again I'm just going off what information i have.

4. Default

No point arguing with stupid. Let him have his lynch or his vote and let's move on. There only seem to be a few people active in this game, which is an issue in itself.

5. Default

An insane cop is not useless. Assassin as an insane cop is

Hidden modifiers are only bastard if the mod doesn't say there are hidden modifiers. And we're in a bastard game, sooo

6. Default

insane cop is not nesesarily useless. But if mafia knows who the cop is, then they pretty much are.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Ass is playing hard stupid.

Could be insane, could simply be a bus driver or other redirect, or, could be a lyncher, which seems to be to be a highly viable option.

I would more apt to lynch Ass than Scribble. Mainly because he wasted no time to wait and see if he could get info, see who is buddying up to who, etc and needlessly claimed cop early on. I real feel lyncher is what he is, that or stone cold stupid.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

Yet again you completely disregard the reasons why waiting wasn't viable this time. For people who say they are so smart you all don't think critically. You wanna lynch me Fucking go for it and when you're down the investigation role and what and scribble show up to be the anti town you all can suck a bag of dicks.

9. Default

How was it not viable? Literally nothing had happened and most people had barely spoke, some not at all.

You literally pulled a classic lyncher gambit, claiming an investigation role unnecessarily with every reason for us to doubt you.

I'll gladly put my money were my mouth is unvote Vote Ass

If he turns up a regular cop, I'll fucking vote to lynch myself tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not defending Scrib, I am against what you have been saying. It demonstrates either complete vapid stupidity or, you are playing dumb to try and pull off a quick win.
    Lyncher is a bastard role afterall.

And it would literally make no sense if Scrib and I are mafia to be seen on collusion, since it would instantly lose us the game if you came up cop.

So in conclusion, you sir, can enjoy that lovely reusable tote of dicks.

- - - Updated - - -

Remember last game when Ass had a temper tantrum since his "clever" ploy failed and he accused everyone of being stupid for not believing him? As if his plans are so masterful people can't help but fall for them.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Lol 3 of us confirmed at night stars. And even I don't think Nem is that much of a dick fuck to kill you for saying confirmed at night on the first night.

- - - Updated - - -

On that note though. Suffice it to say I have reasons but vote scribble
    I beg to differ

- - - Updated - - -

It's a bastard game. And there has to be high probability of an insane or random or wtvr cop in this game.

So I'd say a test that checks validity of sanity should be in order. Because it sounds too easy assassin to nail scribble for scum on the first attempt. Even though he's a high value target for investigation by cops.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    You should have used another night to investigate someone else who you do not suspect to clear that up before not only outing yourself, but also trying to out someone with 100% certainty in a bastard mod game where you can not be 100% certain.
    This. When you get a scum result you don't just straight up. Out it but get another investigation down the road until it become risky
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...