Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: All Along The Watchtower

1. Default

I actually believe he could be a cop, but he is the absolute worst at considering what type of variables nemesis would include in a bastard mod game. The fact that he ignores hints being thrown in his face added to the PA system's claim, he will literally ruin the game. I could argue that allowing him to live another night would be advantageous, whether or not he investagtes appropriately or acts as cannon fodder.

He's stupid, but useful.

2. Default

Actually, I'm down for voting assassin. Lyncher is a probability yes.
    But I'd say let's just let scum take care of him.

Assassin death will give out more information than we have.
    Maybe even a lot more than scribble death. It would probably clear scribble or condemn him, and let us use that info to get a better eye out for things, like who wagonned him etc.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Damned if I do, damned if I don't. He could very well be a lyncher.

4. Default

I'm really not. And what enjoy your lynch tomorrow when I'm revealed.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys can go for it. It'll just be bitter sweet to catch what up right away too.

5. Default

I will enjoy tomorrow. You overplayed your hand.

And cyber if youre actually around, why did you suggest such an idiotic question to start with?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

I'm of the opinion that we leave them both be. Let someone kill one of them and go from there. Let's look at new targets.

7. Default

I took a look at your mom's targets last night.

*zing*
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I will enjoy tomorrow. You overplayed your hand.

And cyber if youre actually around, why did you suggest such an idiotic question to start with?

Yeah you can go ahead and scratch that vest thing. Figured that if someone claimed being hit at night it would maybe make it easier for the cop to investigate that person to see if town or if he's the arsonist...

But seeing how the cop roles being handled by adept hands... It doesn't help the case.
    That I realized after the fact that it's better to leave the mystery of a doctor save or vest save or invulnerability, since it's a bastard game and you can have 2 of anything, or 2 events like doctor or vest proc happen in the same guy.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a zambi View Post
    I'm of the opinion that we leave them both be. Let someone kill one of them and go from there. Let's look at new targets.
    This. I'd be willing to believe Assassin is the new Cyber in this game. Also, hidden mods don't necessarily flip when the person does.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

Assassin just let it go.
    I think we should just keep both u and scribble alive.
    Scum will have a dilemma to worry about that way. Between wanting to shoot a possible insane cop to avoid being detected, Vs not wanting to kill either of u in order to not reveal additional info to town.. So let then worry about that.

Assassin having a verdict on someone else can help us identify things better tomorrow with more insight into his modifier.
    Otherwise he's dead and gives info nway.

I'd say stars and the newer guys should be slightly prodded