Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: All Along The Watchtower

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Likely. Like I said before Zambi, you have shown yourself to be sound and logical at these games,
    the arsonist is an idiot. Look who was doused, Pass, Blade, and Phil. I can see either hippo or zambi making those selections.
    Zambi, both logical and sound, and an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

2. Default

Hmmmm, its almost as if I don't think he is the arsonist.

Please, for your peace of mind and mine, just stay in your corner. If you ate your foil we can get you a rattle or something harder to chew to play with.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

You just said you can see Zambi being the arsonist. Or do I have to quote it again?

4. Default

I just said it? Please quote when I just said that and I will again explain how that you are failing to understand context and how a game progresses and changes over time.

If you broke the rattle there is not much else I can do for you, but please try not to swallow your tongue when you exercise your thinky muscles. And please while your at it, quote where Blade, Zambi and all the rest you said validated that Assassin cleared you. Wait that's a not a thing that happened? Its almost as if reality is subjective for you.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Unvote me, now. And vote hippo. Just. Do. It.
    This guy knows what he's talking about

6. Default

Phil, please, I'm waiting for it to quote something I just said, it needs time.

7. Default

the arsonist is an idiot. Look who was doused, Pass, Blade, and Phil. I can see either hippo or zambi making those selections.
    Are you serious What?

The arsonist is an idiot... I can see zambi making those selections
    - - - Updated - - -

This was just said on page 50

8. Default

Yes, The arsonist is an idiot, if you are not the arsonist, which is said in the rest of that line. And of those selections, those are the two people I see making those choices among the people left. Now, try to use your thoughts, and instead of mashing these two things together, try to look at them as two different thoughts. Come on, you can do it.

Also, you clearly meant a different quote since you just quoted that, realized your stupidity (a minor miracle) and tried to double down on something that you were already shown to be misunderstanding. Good show though.

That corner is looking mighty lonely, wouldn't you like to cuddle up there instead of constantly embarrassing yourself?

9. Default

Nemesis, fedex blade some KY jelly, put on some latex gloves, and fist him until his name is Tobey.

We're waiting on his input and what he might do at night because his odds of night survival are withering down.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

There is no rush Cyber, I am having fun trying to teach a child basic grammar and syntax.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the part where he took pieces of different sentences and put them together, good times.