Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast

Thread: All Along The Watchtower

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    There is no rush Cyber, I am having fun trying to teach a child basic grammar and syntax.

- - - Updated - - -

I like the part where he took pieces of different sentences and put them together, good times.

im not in a rush... I just have a decent amount of shit on my mind at work and checking this thread is like my 5 minute-break thing every few hours... so i get disappointed when I'm literally talking to myself -.-.... it's either that or my impatient mind wondering why (and how) the fuck I'm still alive in a game for longer than 1Day/18h...

it's unsettling when I got used to the day 1 lynches and just afk'd in anticipation... o.O

- - - Updated - - -

wait.
    Zuki? Mafia.
    Jiggly? Mafia?
    Arsonist/anarchist: phil, zambi, hippo, stars?
    k nevermind... I can see why i'm still an alive cop now... >_<
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

I'll read everything by midnight. What, if I were arsonist, I'd probably douse you or Scribble first. Anyways, I have said that I'm open to being lynched if we have no direction, as long as town has a plan

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    I'll read everything by midnight. What, if I were arsonist, I'd probably douse you or Scribble first. Anyways, I have said that I'm open to being lynched if we have no direction, as long as town has a plan
    you see. This exact argument would apply to an anarchist too!

And guess who got rigged with bombs first? What and Scribble.

Damn son. What a coincidence.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Because they're the best players here. Anyway, think of a plan and if we don't know anything, lynch me

5. Default

Because they're the best players here. Anyway, think of a plan and if we don't know anything, lynch me
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    We need to make a decision here.

1. I vote for the following: unvote , vote hippo.
    2. I investigate Phil OR stars.
    3. Phil shoots Zambi. If zambi survives, we lynch phil tomorrow.
    4. Pass protects me hopefully so i can get my result
    5. we use said result to clear/condemn one of the dynamic duo, with zambi no longer a threat.
    6. Lynch accordingly.
    7. Profit?
    I did.

And I will.

6. Default

Because they're the best players here.
    Don't make me fall in love with you

- - - Updated - - -

And again, no one got a bomb today right? So........its possible the setup was simply:

2 mafia

1 arsonist

1 survivor

1 Jester

and the rest town. Even if that isn't the breakdown, 5 non-town seems like a pretty solid number for 12 people. We know an arsonist is still out there. The VT claim is the biggest outlier knowing everything else we do of the setup and doesn't sit right. Might be true, but it doesn't feel right, particularly with how Hippo has acted for most of the game.

Phil is coming off as really fucking suspicious as well, but at this point, if he is telling the truth he could be helpful, if he is lying, only minimal damage. Phil being doused just seems weird, why not Cyber or myself? Could be intended to throw us off, but could well be due to his Zombie mod connections and someone simply being more drawn to him for luls.

Zambi could well be lying, but given the flavor, which Nem appears to be trying to put info in, a Jester would make sense, given we also had a 3rd party "thief."

If Stars is lying we risk losing Blade and Phil at night, since by tomorrow the jig would be up. But he would still lose the game.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm waiting for Pass and Blade to speak their piece. Evidence and logic would seem to zero in on Hippo, but another option may well be better for today.

Stars can continued to be bewildered by words in his hidey hole.

- - - Updated - - -

We would be in better shape if Ass didn't spazz out on everyone. At the very least another town body to help with the numbers.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

7. Default

Yeah, fucking Ass

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    I didn't really read through it to be honest, I just read through how many people actually brought up my name. I was kinda disappointed the person didn't bring up my name which would have helped. I am a town, and a simple but useful power.
    Night one target, ended up day after, mafia. Night two targeted, ended up day after, mafia. This day talk, he didn't speak my name.
    Being a Vig doesn't explain why these people were lynched instead of night killed. Also, wtf was that bit about someone not saying something?

At this point I don't really care much. I'm pretty sure we have this in the bag with about 90% confidence. I'm just waiting for What to use his vote.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Zambi, both logical and sound, and an idiot.
    This coming from you? lewl

Look who was doused, Pass, Blade, and Phil. I can see either hippo or zambi making those selections.
    As an arsonist, my night picks would be SCRIBBLE, you and probably Blade, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Nemesis, fedex blade some KY jelly, put on some latex gloves, and fist him until his name is Tobey.
    Tobey? Tobey Determined or Tobey McGuire? Those are the only two Tobeys I know. Not fond of either of them.

I like the part where he took pieces of different sentences and put them together, good times.
    Remember that Kindergarten game with the huge foam puzzle pieces?
    http://www.laurensthoughts.com/image...-900-x-900.jpg
    HEY LOOK GREEN FITS WITH RED AND BLUE BUT NOT YELLOW, THEREFORE YELLOW IS THE ODD MAN OUT.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, I forgot the image tag.

Hope I don't have to explain the joke as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe I've been agreeing with Cyber all game but he's got some pretty good logic for once.

- - - Updated - - -

Phil ... Zombie mod connections
    You sir ... you are a funny joke man. Das a funny joke. I haven't seen Phil since 2014.

10. Default

Everyone say "Phil"
    I hit Brett right in the feels.