Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Minimalist Mafia #2

1. Default

I'll run another 7 player game, hidden setup, if everyone here is interested. Just something to waste time while Zambi's fills up.

2. Default

Having 2 allied scum with 7 people is a bit difficult :c

- - - Updated - - -

I'm down

3. Default

That's pretty much standard for small set up. The while point is two of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    LVP: cyber, for not paying attention and losing it for town.
    this shit right here is getting annoying.
    it's like you can't man the fuck up and call out the right people every fucking game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    No one. Town had a doctor, and mafia had a roleblocker. 7 people calls for either 2:1 or 1:1. I used RNG to decide which. Figured it was fairly even, as roleblocker was useless if the doctor died.
    #RNG
    it's like you're fucking intentionally trying to cause a town loss with putting the only town role on ME, who would get policy lynched regardless every game short of a miracle.

but wtvr. This time i got busy irl, but your intentions from the beginning were clear who you were babysitting on such a small setup
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Well, odds are Nem, if you stick to voting Cyber eventually either you or him would be mafia, those things happen.

Hippo didn't understand the setup which was clear. That cleared him in my mind, Zuki agreeing just baffles me.

GG, short and not too talkative, but not a shit show, so it was alright.

- - - Updated - - -

How many is Zambi's game actually up too>? he hasnt updated the count in a while
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

Non-mafia-players have been spamming the 'fuck you zambi' vote. I might just sign them up to troll them back.

Then again, that would be more me-trolling-me.

7. Default

That Killerfrom05 guy seemed interested in trying it out. If Scribble is gonna host another minimalist, he should try that out before a bastard game

Agreed.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    this shit right here is getting annoying.
    it's like you can't man the fuck up and call out the right people every fucking game.

- - - Updated - - -

#RNG
    it's like you're fucking intentionally trying to cause a town loss with putting the only town role on ME, who would get policy lynched regardless every game short of a miracle.

but wtvr. This time i got busy irl, but your intentions from the beginning were clear who you were babysitting on such a small setup
    Cyber, you were the least valuable player because you didn't post once. RNG wouldn't be of much use if I ignored the results and rolled for more favorable assignments.

10. Default

im down for another.

Although i dont really get how i am supposed to help in any game. If i dont say anything and just observe i get accused scum, but if i try and put my thoughts across ( even if they are not very intelligent) i get nailed in the ass.. But what the hey lets go again.