• New Maps:
      • cs_assault_night
      • cs_asylum
      • Cs_Impulse
      • cs_italy_tactik2
      • de_atlantis
      • de_facility
      • de_ibiscell

de_ibiscell apparently has no buy zone for CT's (or I was so told so). Asylum is a nice map, tho.

Nope, definitely no zone. The map should be fixed or taken out of rotation until it's done. Testing Atlantis now.

Also, additionally, everytime you know use the admin commands for map change, you have a 2 sec lag for everyone.
    Last edited by Erdenay; 08-30-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

• Updated weapon engine to reduce lag, optimize perfomance and patch bugs

4. Default

• Patched some race bugs
    • Patched Anti_Ward to remove the buff when you lose the item preventing the phantom 4th item glitch
    • Replaced gloves with new plugin to enhance performance and consistancy
    • Updated shop menu to support dynamic balance pricing

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    • Patched some race bugs
    • Patched Anti_Ward to remove the buff when you lose the item preventing the phantom 4th item glitch
    • Replaced gloves with new plugin to enhance performance and consistancy
    • Updated shop menu to support dynamic balance pricing
    zero? did u update the anti_ward thing live yet?
    because maybe an hour ago (2 hours after ur post above), I was STILL able to proc the anti_wards on magician even though I NEVER bought anti_wards the entire map. NEVER. NONE. ZERO. not a single anti_ward was bought, but somehow i was magician and able to walk through wards (with the notification "10 seconds anti_ward activated") ...

I DO believe that I was a shadow hunter the round before, but how does shadow hunter have anti_wards without having bought it in the first place? and why would it transfer to magician? proof: ftp://wcs.ibisgaming.com:23/auto-201...5-de_train.dem

watch from my view, i cant remember which tick, but it's easy to spot considering i went from vaga to shadow hunter to magician in less than 2 rounds.

Thanks
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

The glitch that was patched was the ability to replace anti wards with another item while keeping anti wards...

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

You might still get the message via the anti ward, that is possible due to glitches in the nature of the way variables are stored however you will not have the buff which is something out of the controll of the mod itself and part of the engine.

7. Default

The glitch that was patched was the ability to replace anti wards with another item while keeping anti wards...

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

You might still get the message via the anti ward, that is possible due to glitches in the nature of the way variables are stored however you will not have the buff which is something out of the controll of the mod itself and part of the engine.
    yeah, but im not JUSt getting the message...
    I'm litterally walking into the wards harmlessly with a magician that never bought anti_wars, not on this race, nor on a prior one.

Clearly there's also a glitch where the item is carried over from a shadow hunter or smthn when u died and it wasn't used.

You said it yourself in game, there's different ways of fixing the anti_wars, but there's the right way.

Can't we put a "check statement" when you walk into wards, to see if u CURRENTLY hold the anti_wards item? I know it's not the flawless way of fixing the item carrying over, but it would at least be a temp patch to disallow this glitch of happening on the LIVE server.... at least until we hunt down the REAL origin of the "ghostly anti_wards" on the test server as well...

BTW... if you do actually find the time to take a look at a fast demo above... u'll clearly see that the glitch is still there, im invincible in wards, when i have never bought anti_wards the entire game.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Wink

Add an anti-stacking system.
    If a team wins more then say 5-10 rounds in a row, there is a system that scrambles the teams around.
    This way we'll pull in more traffic, like we did maybe 1-2 years ago and not have players quitting.
    Also it will be more welcoming for new players, I know when I started I stopped playing because the score was like 5-30.
    I also was banned for raging too because the teams were un-even.

Just my two-sense, I know zero has stated and I even talked to him about it. I know he doesn't want too, but just a suggestion for future reference.

9. Default

These are things that are not part of the mods I make but the mods those mods mods run on...

10. Default

But I hear you like mods Zero...so I put some mods on your mods, so you can mod while you mod.