Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: hallwagner

  1. #1

    Default hallwagner

    name in game: -√A/L/hallwagner |MD|
    steam id: STEAM_0:0:8340862
    who banned me?: dr tran
    when: around 2:25 pm eastern time
    where: ibis zm
    why banned: avoiding a bogus mute
    other reason to unban: he had no legitimate reason he should have muted me, and i was dumb (not wrong) to go around the mute, but i believe the ban is for longer than an avoid mute ban should be. also i am an active/productive member in both the forumns and servers

  2. Default

    Going around a mute is always wrong. Try taking a break, and come back a bit later.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

  3. #3

    Default

    go fap for a bit sweetcheeks.

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    name in game: -√A/L/hallwagner |MD|
    steam id: STEAM_0:0:8340862
    who banned me?: dr tran
    when: around 2:25 pm eastern time
    where: ibis zm
    why banned: avoiding a bogus mute
    other reason to unban: he had no legitimate reason he should have muted me, and i was dumb (not wrong) to go around the mute, but i believe the ban is for longer than an avoid mute ban should be. also i am an active/productive member in both the forumns and servers

    How fucking stupid are you? Seriously? You were an admin (horrible may I add) and you go around a mute and you say to unban you? Stay banned
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png


  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    go fap for a bit sweetcheeks.
    lmfao

    Maynard - The WCS Guy

  6. Default

    lets roll back to the start of the other thread...
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4003

    lets put it this way the J word would be no better than the N word

    admin won't take insults kindly thus Dr. Tran took it upon himself to mute you

    then you decided to leave and come back avoiding the mute..being a former admin yourself you actually would of known what would happen when you did that...auto kick

    keep it up it would make you no better than those random noobs who mic spam.. except this one talks shit

    i say again the admin did their job
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JUKE View Post
    lets roll back to the start of the other thread...
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4003

    lets put it this way the J word would be no better than the N word

    admin won't take insults kindly thus Dr. Tran took it upon himself to mute you

    then you decided to leave and come back avoiding the mute..being a former admin yourself you actually would of known what would happen when you did that...auto kick

    keep it up it would make you no better than those random noobs who mic spam.. except this one talks shit

    i say again the admin did their job
    although the n word is racist and jew is not....retard http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jew

  8. #8

    Default

    calling someone a jew as in being greedy or a penny pincher is though hall.

    everytime you say jew you use it in a context to insult someone.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    calling someone a jew as in being greedy or a penny pincher is though hall.

    everytime you say jew you use it in a context to insult someone.
    fine insulting peoples not allowed then. the word is not racist. with your logic i cant call someone stupid, fag, bitch, or pussy. it doesnt matter if its used to describe a religion. can i not call someone christian? same godamn thing. and the first people who told me jew wasnt a racist word were jews. its just like calling someone whos muslim a muslim

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    fine insulting peoples not allowed then. the word is not racist. with your logic i cant call someone stupid, fag, bitch, or pussy. it doesnt matter if its used to describe a religion. can i not call someone christian? same godamn thing. and the first people who told me jew wasnt a racist word were jews. its just like calling someone whos muslim a muslim
    how bout you read up on the holocaust.. that may teach you something else.. its all about the way its used and the HISTORY behind it THERE FOR making it OFFENSIVE RETARD!!
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •