Thread: Fall STEAM_0:1:3793298

1. Default Fall STEAM_0:1:3793298

This guy was wallhacking in GG.. he left before i got a chance to ban him..

26: STEAM_0:1:3793298 Fall bHOh9wEXaXhb15hmhoYtzA==

there is 2 demos.. i was watching him for 2½ map..
    its more clear in the second demo..

Demo 1
    Demo 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

yeah he was walling alright... some might even say with a slight of aim, and a pinch of bhop script ?:P ... mix em together to get a cluster fuck that took 2 admins, an ex one and 5 other ppl to spot...for SIX maps straight..
    i have my own demos but carina beats me to em...
    and he just kept loosing fast so it really irritated me trying to spec him...
    actually i was specing him for 3 maps BEFORE carina speced him for her own 3 or smthn...

Legion and mos def, and penis , and mononcle and at least 3 others also noticed this, but the ban request is our own ruling , not theirs.
    thanks carina for the post. u couldnt wait for me to post it , could ya?:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    yeah he was walling alright... some might even say with a slight of aim, and a pinch of bhop script ?:P ... mix em together to get a cluster fuck that took 2 admins, an ex one and 5 other ppl to spot...for SIX maps straight..
    i have my own demos but carina beats me to em...
    and he just kept loosing fast so it really irritated me trying to spec him...
    actually i was specing him for 3 maps BEFORE carina speced him for her own 3 or smthn...

Legion and mos def, and penis , and mononcle and at least 3 others also noticed this, but the ban request is our own ruling , not theirs.
    thanks carina for the post. u couldnt wait for me to post it , could ya?:P
    lol you stole my words.. haha
    forgot it when i was typeing the thread haha :P
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    lol you stole my words.. haha
    forgot it when i was typeing the thread haha :P
    well , lets not call it "stole ur words" . lets call it "teamwork " for now?:P

but dnt forget...these are only speculations for now to help u know what to expect... untill a proper decision is made.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

I also noticed this guy earlier, before Cyber and Carina get on, but the most suspicious stuff I saw I didn't get in a demo, and while demoing I could find nothing conclusive enough to confirm my suspicions, so I gave up (I was also getting rather hungry, and tired). Judging from what I saw I would say that he is indeed guilty, but lacking significant proof, I have mostly my word on that.

I don't have time now to watch the demos... I have a demo of my own, but I'm not sure what is in it, I'd have to have a look at it to see if it is of any use.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    I also noticed this guy earlier, before Cyber and Carina get on, but the most suspicious stuff I saw I didn't get in a demo, and while demoing I could find nothing conclusive enough to confirm my suspicions, so I gave up (I was also getting rather hungry, and tired). Judging from what I saw I would say that he is indeed guilty, but lacking significant proof, I have mostly my word on that.

I don't have time now to watch the demos... I have a demo of my own, but I'm not sure what is in it, I'd have to have a look at it to see if it is of any use.
    Thanks Emo..

I am 110% on the walling though..
    about 50% on the weak aimbot and b-hop.. well i have no idea if it was scripting or not..

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Thanks Emo..

I am 110% on the walling though..
    about 50% on the weak aimbot and b-hop.. well i have no idea if it was scripting or not..
    its elmo, get it right! emo is cool elmo is not.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    its elmo, get it right! emo is cool elmo is not.
    Shut up faggot.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he was walling, but I don't think he was aimbotting, or at least I didn't see anything that made me suspect that. I didn't notice any bhopping when I was watching him.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    Shut up faggot.

Yeah I'm pretty sure he was walling, but I don't think he was aimbotting, or at least I didn't see anything that made me suspect that. I didn't notice any bhopping when I was watching him.
    well like i said.. IF he had an aimbot its def a bad one..