Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Disgusting and Offensive Sprays by Admins NSFW NOT SAFE FOR ANYONE

1. Default

I love these forums, we always get the same trolls trying their hardest to talk shit over the internet with half/fast knowledge of what they are even arguing about.

You damn well who I am talking about and if you don't then your even more pathetic cause you live in a denial of what a fucking loosers you are. Get a life, get out of grandmom's basement and go outside to get some fresh air, cuz your brains are lacking oxygen, or atleast you come of as that.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    you choose to see my spray as some abomination. like it is the end of the world. when you could have perceived it as a serious and fatal disease. the spray was not for a joke, or troll, and was intended for only one map.
    maybe you would believe it to have been a troll if i was inebriated or really fucked up but i was as sober as a bird.
    Then what was the point of putting that spray up? Just to show everyone what it looks like? To prove a point?

You have been acting fucking stupid lately, Mike. You need to lay low and stop with your bullshitting on the servers because this past week you have continued to cause problems for the community.

3. Default

Mickey

Rule VIII.2/2a

That is the rule that says this shit is not allowed, why the hell did you need to as?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

4. Default

disgusting images? define that
    where in the rules is it defined that a spray of Harlequin is not allowed?

how is it a bad spray? Childish perceptions, that is all.

you choose to see my spray as some abomination. like it is the end of the world. when you could have perceived it as a serious and fatal disease. the spray was not for a joke, or troll, and was intended for only one map.
    maybe you would believe it to have been a troll if i was inebriated or really fucked up but i was as sober as a bird.

cyber, you seriously think im a suck up? hahaha how can in your book, the biggest "asshole" be a suck up?

lets not turn this into a flame fest because none of you have anything else to say about the matter and wait for some one who actually matters to tell me not to use the spray any more (which i have no intentions in the first place to use it again)
    nobody sprays pictures of dead babies in a fucking game. A game is nothing serious at all. IF you were sober you are one sick fuck. /thread

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    I am well aware of the rules. I was making commentary on how trivial an issue this is regarding CYBER's comments. This thread went from a legitimate complaint thread to CYBER calling for Mikey's admin to be revoked like Mikey needs to be made example of. What a joke...

Again, it wasn't directed at you and I didn't need to see a quote of the rules.
    FYI bro: my comment wasnt to suggest that mikey should not be admin anymore, although the talks are out there, and i wasnt the first to mention it...its actually a motion in progress that hasn't been public on the forums. im not just commenting on the spray, im commenting on the attitude, instead of apologizing, he's really trying to make it look that he even has any acceptable reason to post this shit nways... didnt mean to troll the thread, am backing out of it actually, im just stating that we ALL have some shit to say about mikey's recent actions, and if i have to be the first to mention it, so be it. u're cool scribble , i actually like u , so sorry if u think i trolled away. i was just proving a point.

cyber, you seriously think im a suck up? hahaha how can in your book, the biggest "asshole" be a suck up?

lets not turn this into a flame fest because none of you have anything else to say about the matter and wait for some one who actually matters to tell me not to use the spray any more (which i have no intentions in the first place to use it again)
    hahaha mikey, u;re the asshole for everyone that tries to be on the same server as u for more than 5 minutes, u're a stuck up for the rest of the players, clan or not, that only read the "acting" u write on the forums on how "gd u are".
    oh dude i wish u knew everything being said about u brah... am just laughin my ass off at the fact that u still dnt know the truth about how much most regs/admins fucking hate ur ass for trying to fuck with everyone yet try to make it look like u have the "right" to do the thing!
    regardless, i'm not gonna get too involved with ur shit anymore , not even worth it, u;re right, someone HIGHER should fucking deal with u already.

"I" personally find the image disturbing, if i wanted a goddamn medical report i would look for it on my own, not forced to see it...
    why is it hard for u to play here without being a fucking retarded drunkass racist that just wants to ruin the game for anyone else...? mommy issues? plz do tell so we can understand u ... maybe.
    Last edited by CYBER; 08-21-2010 at 09:46 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    +1

hahaha mikey, u;re the asshole for everyone that tries to be on the same server as u for more than 5 minutes, u're a stuck up for the rest of the players, clan or not, that only read the "acting" u write on the forums on how "gd u are".
    oh dude i wish u knew everything being said about u brah... am just laughin my ass off at the fact that u still dnt know the truth about how much most regs/admins fucking hate ur ass for trying to fuck with everyone yet try to make it look like u have the "right" to do the thing!
    regardless, i'm not gonna get too involved with ur shit anymore , not even worth it, u;re right, someone HIGHER should fucking deal with u already.

"I" personally find the image disturbing, if i wanted a goddamn medical report i would look for it on my own, not forced to see it...
    why is it hard for u to play here without being a fucking retarded drunkass racist that just wants to ruin the game for anyone else...? mommie issues? plz do tell so we can understand u ... maybe.

Cyber calm the fuck down, yes a shit load of people talk about mikey behind his back, but what does that have to do with anything? you just turned a complaint about mickey into a full blown attack on mickey, and thats not needed. Whilest I do agree he is a retard, he does more good then bad when administering. He is just an annoying bastard to play with.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Cyber calm the fuck down, yes a shit load of people talk about mikey behind his back, but what does that have to do with anything? you just turned a complaint about mickey into a full blown attack on mickey, and thats not needed. Whilest I do agree he is a retard, he does more good then bad when administering. He is just an annoying bastard to play with.
    alright, will do bro i just talked to u, and u;re right , i need to cool down after i said what i wanted to say
    like i said, am withdrawing from this mikey business anyway...i already proved my point, its out there and thats enough.
    ironically i still enjoy playing with him as in GAMING, so long he just stops with the BS bundle that comes with him.
    am not saying he doesnt do what's needed when admining needs to be done, i used to back him up when rules are broken... am saying he does do stuff that NEEDS other ppl to watch over him and enforce admin rules on HIM...for what? attention?...
    Last edited by CYBER; 08-21-2010 at 09:53 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    alright, will do bro i just talked to u, and u;re right , i need to cool down after i said what i wanted to say
    like i said, am withdrawing from this mikey business anyway...i already proved my point, its out there and thats enough.
    ironically i still enjoy playing with him as in GAMING, so long he just stops with the BS bundle that comes with him.
    am not saying he doesnt do what's needed when admining needs to be done, i used to back him up when rules are broken... am saying he does do stuff that NEEDS other ppl to watch over him and enforce admin rules on HIM...for what? attention?...
    his attention whoring probably has to do with his fucked up past, needless to say its no excuse for the crap he pulls.

people are sooo godamn sensitive these days. cant be racist (at least outside of ibis) cant be sexist, cant be a homophobe, cant make terroristic remarks to the president, cant spray pictures of dead babies. so many uptight assholes in this world its ridiculous, get over it and grow some fuckin balls guys

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    I LOVE COCK YOU GUYS LIKE OMG!!!!!!
    love ya hall lol