Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Cyber, win herpes

1. Default

are these monkey herps b/c they sound better.

2. Default

Don't lie to us... Don't blame the ass rape herpes you got from Rape on his mother, bad taste.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

3. Default

Masturbating my way over to cyber's app. Ohhh yea spasm is awesome ooohhh yea, oh oh i mean
    +1 CYBER!

4. Default

I dont know................I DONT KNOW......LEmme think

OK +1
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

I love you 2 hitman are u on wcs or smthn ? I havent seen u in ages and thx for the +1 , im willin to do anything non-homo erotic for ibis ( sad news for maymay)
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

you know ,its been a while since i got to this thread.. hmm... bump? i still have that damn cookie:P

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

+1 forsher He is vary active, catches alot of hackers, Hes a great ULA I would say one of the best ones. Hes vary fun to play with All around great admin

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    you know ,its been a while since i got to this thread.. hmm... bump? i still have that damn cookie:P
    i'd +1 again but...

Quote Originally Posted by CHI-TOWN View Post
    +1 forsher He is vary active, catches alot of hackers, Hes a great ULA I would say one of the best ones. Hes vary fun to play with All around great admin
    sorry bro. i don't want to waste a +1 on a sinking and doomed app
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'd +1 again but...
    sorry bro. i don't want to waste a +1 on a sinking and doomed app
    hahahahahahahahahahaha, thanks for the implicit positive reinforcement, and lol at the second part. play nice you two, im warning ya:P (dnt fuck with my app bitches!)
    but hey, all feedback is always appreciated

thats part of moving on, and i personally think that with my time on the server, i am better off being a mediator to clan/zero and other admins, and regulars, with the occasional hacker-seeking hunt.
    this is just my opinion, but i also think that i have proven myself over the years to know how to be both a friend AND a mentor for new admins, how to solve issues in the server instantly and mediate between ppl, ....
    i wouldnt call myself a role model, bcos i suck at that:P but i sure try to give the best image i can of myself, a quality every clan member tries at their best.
    also, lets face it, im one of the most annoyingly active people in game and on forums, to the point where people hate my existence <- clan attribute ftw hahaha (plz dnt perma ban me clanners! yet)

10. Default

Simmer down now......
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones