Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    +1 for great guy
    -1 for stealing Carina
    +1 for being a good admin
    -1 for Knifing me
    but the +1 wins for being a friend and fun player
    hmmm, i doubt i'd get your vote then either
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    +1 for great guy
    -1 for stealing Carina
    +1 for being a good admin
    -1 for Knifing me
    but the +1 wins for being a friend and fun player
    lol ur math sucks big time! but thx nways lets hope that clan members vote on this, since regs and admin votes are only for support, not for actually vote:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

ur on my friends list so whatever that counts for.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    ur on my friends list so whatever that counts for.
    hahaha coming from u holyshit, i;ll take that as a compliment :P
    damnit , i need clans to confirm my app lol

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Exclamation

come on guys! dnt stop now, need more votes!!! :P

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    come on guys! dnt stop now, need more votes!!! :P
    You shouldn't have to beg people to give you a +1...

8. Default

Definitely a -1. Why ? Because we're n*(&^%s !

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Definitely a -1. Why ? Because we're n*(&^%s !
    NYS, bro, i think thats the second time that someone has to correct you that i never said that ibis ppl are the N word... i spend most of my time on ibis... i do my best for the community... ur confusion might be the fact that Perry called ibis ppl N**** after getting banned from the server... he said " all ppl at ibis are N******",
    where i told him that " I play there -.-" ... implying that if u;re calling THEM smthn, u;re calling me the SAME thing... i was clearly making a point that he shouldnt call u guys N word... specially that am part of the community myself...
    i never called u guys that... its quite the opposite...
    i hope u can consider this in order to change ur vote to the very least a neutral vote.... just an fyi...
    thanks.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    NYS, bro, i think thats the second time that someone has to correct you that i never said that ibis ppl are the N word... i spend most of my time on ibis... i do my best for the community... ur confusion might be the fact that Perry called ibis ppl N**** after getting banned from the server... he said " all ppl at ibis are N******",
    where i told him that " I play there -.-" ... implying that if u;re calling THEM smthn, u;re calling me the SAME thing... i was clearly making a point that he shouldnt call u guys N word... specially that am part of the community myself...
    i never called u guys that... its quite the opposite...
    i hope u can consider this in order to change ur vote to the very least a neutral vote.... just an fyi...
    thanks.
    actually, same time. i just in't reply to this one, but he realize his mistake in the other post and just never got around to fixing this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?