Thread: Vote Cyber, win herpes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Cool Vote Cyber, or I kick your ass!<3

In game name: Cyber <ibis.a>

Born: March 1990

Weapons of choice: KNIFE! "gotcha bitch!"

Maps: Most GG maps, specially abbey and all the overplayed maps.
    All WCS maps

Reason for app: IBIS is the server i play ALL THE TIME on, after testing out many others. i love the players here, i love the admins, i respect all of em (fine.. most of them:P) and i try my best to be a welcoming guy to the server ( => more bait for my knife) and i am very fair with my admin usage. I have no legitimate abuse threads because i try to keep the servers at their best.

Experience: i have been playing CS all my life, i took a long ass time to play CSS tho, and as soon as i had it, i joined this server and in less than 2 weeks i wanted to be an admin, and i have been working my ass off as an admin to help everyone, day AND night,and that was more than a year ago as of now (january 2011). also i am trying to learn map making so that the clan could have its own map designer hopefully. i am a software engineer myself, and i'm good at my job, so im always happy to help zero around his work if ever needed it. and i am a forums whore now so i am always around to help out , i was also admin for other servers for a bit, and other games, so i know my way around rules.

Contact info: Steam me baby lol , and i'd be happy to drop by the server and help, or pm me here, or email me at [email protected]

Additional comments: i know its a bit early to apply for ibis as i know it takes time, yet i saw more recent admins making posts, much of which are more recent than me like brian and others (which i think are amazing)..
    i just want to have my post up there just to let it "age like fine whine" in time, by which time i would still be admin and with more experience to fit better in the clan... i hope u guys give me a fair chance and not troll my ass for having a bad accent HAHAHA

+1 me if u think i'm decent enough to join the clan, if u -1 me, please provide a reason so that i work harder to be better! if i get in, i will post nudies :P ... mmm ... not sure thats an incentive now that i think about it ;P
    Last edited by CYBER; 06-01-2013 at 04:24 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...