Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zombie Sucide

1. Default

and your a dick who sideswipes me at every turn on here, so go fuck yourself.

2. Default

Killing yourself to keep someone from getting a kill is pretty homo. Kinda like accepting a knife fight with someone on knife lvl on GG and running away so you both lose levels.

3. Default

See, we can be friends.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWw, you deleted your post.

4. Default

I've been playing on ZMOD for nearly a year,and I've seen this once,and that was BEFORE the big update.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Killing yourself to keep someone from getting a kill is pretty homo. Kinda like accepting a knife fight with someone on knife lvl on GG and running away so you both lose levels.
    actually , only T side player loses a level. bcos i think it counts as if the T didnt plant the bomb sucessfully (bcos thats the main winning idea of some maps)

so when a T runs, i usually dnt care, bcos its his loss.. (i freeze tho)
    but when a CT runs, then he is asking for it :P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trazen4 View Post
    I've been playing on ZMOD for nearly a year,and I've seen this once,and that was BEFORE the big update.
    more often you see ct's kill themself before getting tagged
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

I've been getting bans for doing this...so I'd like to know should i really be banned>?
    and the new update allowed the "explode" command,thats what i use.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrapist View Post
    I've been getting bans for doing this...so I'd like to know should i really be banned>?
    and the new update allowed the "explode" command,thats what i use.
    If your doing it when theres only one or 2 zombies to end the game just cause you dont want to be one.......Then yeah Id ban you will ruin that game that way.... and other people will do the same. I Strongly suggest not killing yourself unless theres plenty of other zombies

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    If your doing it when theres only one or 2 zombies to end the game just cause you dont want to be one.......Then yeah Id ban you will ruin that game that way.... and other people will do the same. I Strongly suggest not killing yourself unless theres plenty of other zombies
    no, hes talking about suiciding as a human to avoid getting tagged

10. Default

in that case its just hurting your rank more, I dont see how it matters too much