Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bink

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Im telling you. even brian says his knives are fishy. I wouldnt perma ban unless i believe im right.

EDIT brian just posted before me...

look at his accuracies with everything....they're extremely high....685% with a knife?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/p...sc&vstart=6000

I will have to admit from what i saw was that he might have been walling because there was some instances that i saw that there was no way he could have known, but on the other accounts i didnt see much of anything eles so if your going to ban him, than ban him for that.
    ,but i would say just ban him for a day and than just leave it.
    Last edited by Joker; 08-30-2010 at 11:00 PM.

2. Default

Whoopdeedoo, Xerenix does the same thing.

3. Default

ok so there are 2 spots that are maybe toggle, around 2.40 and 4.40 with the usp but not definite, I have had luck like like the only thing that bothers me is that both spots that look like toggle are when he gets the usp. but as of now i feel this is sort of a powertrip, you should have brought this up with other admins and have had them watch and agree before dropping the ban hammer.

4. Default

ahhh watched demo....seen nothing, even his knife kill on lvl 25 was legit...UNBAN. the m3 kill, maybe but cant perma ban someone cause of one kill, everyone has lucky shots every now and than....

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hmdbrian View Post
    ahhh watched demo....seen nothing, even his knife kill on lvl 25 was legit...UNBAN. the m3 kill, maybe but cant perma ban someone cause of one kill, everyone has lucky shots every now and than....
    agreed. next time perry consults with others.

6. Default

:d:d:d
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    agreed. next time perry consults with others.
    We all told him he wasn't hacking but he didn't listen.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
    I think the knife percentage is because the game doesn't count right-clicks as a shot fired. So, a large number of knife kills with a handful of left-clicks could bring you way above 100%, right?
    yea my knife acc is about 400 % lol

Keep the hacker on then. I was doing my job.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Keep the hacker on then. I was doing my job.
    watched the demo, didnt find anything worth demoing...he's lucky as fuck in a few melees maybe? but nthn to ban for...
    trust me , i fucking spec bink at least 2 hours per week lol,,, i would have been happy if some dirt was found on him :P (take it as a compliment bink u fucking hacker wannabe:P)...but till then, i would recommend to watch it with the ban hammer, u;re new, let others do the dirty stuff for u so that ppl dnt start assuming u are a noob admin (it happens:P)
    tc brah, both of u suck against me either way
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...