Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ADmin banning another admin

though i may have not toned my voce accordinly like maynard said, an admin still banned another admin and there is proof of this happening. I dont care much about any kind of consequence but more about the reset map being removed becasue of its crashing. it is pretty ridculous to be playing airport once the server restarts and not have any admins on to change the map because once it crashes airport is the reset map.

it is a cycle that continues unless air port is changed

p.s. Zero has been notified about the map.

2. Default

lol, well yeah crashing maps SHOULD be removed, however we do have to understand that spotting a new random crashing map takes time... altho the oldies should have been taken out by now.

as for the mikey bit, he's unbanned now, new admin should never use commands against other admin (unless its me harrassing brent, solar, joker, or someone else:P)

mikey am sure u werent that sweet to that "MS", but if a map should crash the server, i would have an attitude against them as well.

abuse +1.
    suggest put under probation for first time. probably a new noob that hasnt read the TOS yet...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

swm is a girl. Had had admin for more than a year. Has been playing in ZM and ibis longer than most of those who have commented on this abuse thread. Looking by the chat, mikey, you were drunk and instigating shit. So why proceed in instigating especially while intoxicated? Cause I'm pretty sure it got to the point where you called her sir and pretty much told you to fuck off with a hilarious admin ban.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

oh and it's def abuse... i just think it's funneh she put your drunk ass on a time out. learn to chill cause sometimes when you're drunk i just want to stab you in the face.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    oh and it's def abuse... i just think it's funneh she put your drunk ass on a time out. learn to chill cause sometimes when you're drunk i just want to stab you in the face.
    i was drunk yes, but i wasnt being to rude.. just simply notifing her that the map crashes and said something along the lines of "ooo a new admin.. why are we playing this shit map if it crashes akll the time" she replied "iv been around alot longer then yo fuckin have" (after research during the aftermath i found out this isnt true, but that is irrelavent) "so i was all like OOO Mr. Tough guy" then she was like Fag blah blah im a MS" then BAN!

6. Default

Swm spazzed the fuck out when Taz said something about PMSing.

It was awesome.

Don't be ignorant Mikey :/ Drunk bastard <3

Swm, you can't do that no matter how pissed off you get, next time just post here and get the word out, or just talk to mikey outside of CS.

7. Default

Just to let you know, when he removes a map its only from the map selector and admin lists there still on the server and regardless still show up in the votes once in a blue moon.

8. Default

Agree with maynard for the most part. I here people say specific maps crash the server all the time, but really they dont.

Swm did go against the terms of agreement and banned him. But all mikey should have done is warn her and let the senior admin do there thing.... And say I told you so when a map does crash.

9. Default

Both sides are at fault. Mikey for going on a drunken rage and Swm for banning Mikey. Airport DOES need to be removed.

10. Default

yes yes the world is in chaos with mikey being banned.... horrible horrible day for some... very very good day for others...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone