Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Freebase

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by opm View Post
    ban me too then for having 11+ years experience with cs and css.. my steamid is 0:0:204525, yes im fuckin better than all of you and so isnt freebase. if youre gonna accuse him of shit, why not just go all the way like you always do over here at ibis and BAN ME TOO FAGGOTS. it takes a long time to get as good as me and him are, you need to keep count in your head the time it takes for people on both your team and the other team to reach each area in each map. knowing where and when enemies generally pop out is a very valuable skill to pick up along the way. i can pretty much tell when people are going to do what they are going to do, and ive played with freebase for SO LONG now, me and him basically have each other figured out lol. but for you shitwipes to try and make freebase a laughing stock because you suck? nail yourselves to the cross.
    You can't just come in here and spread lies, opm. You couldn't win a round of GunGame to save your life. :>

2. Default

ban me too then for having 11+ years experience with cs and css.. my steamid is 0:0:204525, yes im fuckin better than all of you and so isnt freebase. if youre gonna accuse him of shit, why not just go all the way like you always do over here at ibis and BAN ME TOO FAGGOTS. it takes a long time to get as good as me and him are, you need to keep count in your head the time it takes for people on both your team and the other team to reach each area in each map. knowing where and when enemies generally pop out is a very valuable skill to pick up along the way. i can pretty much tell when people are going to do what they are going to do, and ive played with freebase for SO LONG now, me and him basically have each other figured out lol. but for you shitwipes to try and make freebase a laughing stock because you suck? nail yourselves to the cross.
    lol sorry for being so hostile, i actually just noticed all the ibis regs also sticking up for freebase lol, and some no name is the one accusing. see i knew you guys have heart! <3
    I know alot of people call stupid hax on people and its kinda of a broken system. But it works
    Specially for our admin system, since anyone can become Admin. Really sucks for the person that gets banned that likes playing on our servers. But its usually pretty fair on the forums and they typically will get unbanned if not guilty.

The way we work is just like a traffic court system. admins (police) deal with possible hackers and ban and report it. If the admins evidences is bad then the case is forfeit and the guy is released to play again. If admin has bad rep for constantly doing these things he loses his admin membership.

If you think its unfair system then you can leave or help us try to come up with something better. Your choice
    Last edited by mag36; 10-12-2010 at 11:25 AM.

3. Default

i can leave

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    I know alot of people call stupid hax on people and its kinda of a broken system. But it works
    Specially for our admin system, since anyone can become Admin. Really sucks for the person that gets banned that likes playing on our servers. But its usually pretty fair on the forums and they typically will get unbanned if not guilty.
    The way we work is just like a traffic court system. admins (police) deal with possible hackers and ban and report it. If the admins evidences is bad then the case is forfeit and the guy is released to play again. If admin has bad rep for constantly doing these things he loses his admin membership.

If you think its unfair system then you can leave or help us try to come up with something better. Your choice
    after months of waiting......

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    after months of waiting......
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

joker's not some no-name.

everyone makes mistakes. chill a little ompy
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

can we just keep freebase banned bcos he's not letting me win ?

as admin, its in my responsability that i HAVE speced freebase before for hacking, bcos he's just too damn gd, and i hate that;P
    isnt it better to just ban the gd ppl so that we can stay on top? oh wait... i need to stop thinking out loud!

but seriously, apparently freebase has nthn on him now, unbanning should be in order, and IF he is still suspect of hacking, then please gather more evidence (i got like 22 demos of u freebase, so consider that a compliment: you're THAT fucking gd:P hehehehehehehe but freebase knows we're cool bcos i like the knifing challenge he added to the server)
    nways, unbanning should be done soon, unless someone has smthn to add?

and guys? no hard feelings on joker, MANY of you (not gonna mention names) PMed me asking about "that freebase guy" and i have done the same, joker simply took his dilemma to the nxt level, hard luck
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

No, I think that being banned from a server for hacking, when you're obviously just a good player, is kind of lame. I wish that people would post demos up of people before banning them. I know everyone says "Better to ban an innocent person than to let a hacker stay around any longer"...well, that policy is terrible, IMO. Especially, when the person in question is obviously not hacking. Obviously.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

I see no point where he was hacking this should be overturned and an apology issued. like i said before if we as admins cant get better demos to ban someone with then they shouldn't have been banned this was also another incident where power was an issue and a second and third opinion wouldn't hurt.

10. Default

Are you sure it's the same freebase? I know you guys have a freebase in smut, but this is a different freebase. An older man. haha. Just wanted to clarify.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.