Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: \/olumέ [STEAM_0:0:34358705]

  1. Default \/olumέ [STEAM_0:0:34358705]

    PLAyer: \/olumέ [STEAM_0:0:34358705]
    BAn time: perma
    Reason Walling watch with wireframe or r_drawothermodels 2

    if you cant tell hes walling get your eyes checked. THX Tentoes for the demo with SB status

  2. Default

    I liked how he followed some players with his crosshair.
    What made you suspicious about him?

  3. Default

    I was preknifed around a corner a couple of times, and that caused me to watch her/him.


    "lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

  4. #4

    Default

    Haven't I seen that guy around GG a couple of times?



  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Haven't I seen that guy around GG a couple of times?
    Yup it kinda irks me to find a semi reg cheating.


    "lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Haven't I seen that guy around GG a couple of times?
    yes, he also plays zm quite a bit also

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    yes, he also plays zm quite a bit also
    well zero needs to perma him from all servers so we dont have to deal with it.

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    PLAyer: \/olumέ [STEAM_0:0:34358705]
    BAn time: perma
    Reason Walling watch with wireframe or r_drawothermodels 2

    if you cant tell hes walling get your eyes checked. THX Tentoes for the demo with SB status

    solar and tentoes u are fucking amazing with that ban!
    i've been trying to get his ass for a fucking LONG time...
    problem was he was as mentionned above a "semi-reg"... kinda see him a lot in game.. so i didnt want to start a war again over a few demos i had but werent conclusive...
    so just...thanks for saving me hours of specking....at least now i feel satisfied that all those times i got fucking owned around corners and telling ppl that he walls were actually GOOD statements...lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>


    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    so i didnt want to start a war again over a few demos i had but werent conclusive...
    good call
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    good call
    i thought it would be lol...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>


    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •