Just realized tonight that I never posted an intro here. So in order to make up for the time lost, I'm going to make it quite epic.

I'm from New Orleans. I am not a Vikings fan. I am not a Packers fan. I am a Saints fan. I changed my name to what it currently is when he once again said he would retire, and it just kinda stuck.
Despite a few accusations, I do not currently hack, nor have I ever hacked. Most of the regs know this, just thought I'd put it out there.
The sexy pics of my daughter you all used to love so much will not return for some time. My wonderful girlfriend would not appreciate them.
Speaking of girlfriend, Fluffy Frufflebottoms and I were engaged for quite some time, but I decided to break it off because he was much too fluffy for me.
I dislike ragers, and I sometimes like to provoke them. It's a game. You may see me "rage" sometimes, but it's in jest. I'm not actually mad whatsoever.
I have a dog. Her name is Ellie. She is a maltese.
I am currently listening to Daft Punk, as I do from time to time.

That's about all my brain can handle right now but if you have any questions feel free to ask. If I had any beefs with you in the past, I apologize and would like to begin anew. If you loved me in the past, fuck you and have a nice day! <3