View Poll Results: Reduce Handicap on GG?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

13 48.15%
  • NO

10 37.04%
  • Dont know, Dont Care

4 14.81%

Thread: Reduce GG join handicap (VOTE YES NO)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Reduce GG join handicap (VOTE YES NO)

Hey,
    just asking for an opinion here...
    i vote that the handicap for joining should be reduced to the lowest level a player has...
    it is REALLY pissing me off when someone would play their best to get off the shitty guns, while someone can join at the end of the game , with a lv 15, put their focus on only 10 guns instead of 24 and win the game...
    not gonna say names of those ppl bcos i like all of them , but u guys know who am talking about that join late and win most games like that, leave and come back at end of other game...
    or noobs joining with a handicap higher than GD players having hard time in game against other gd players...
    also some ppl try to leave and come back to get lv up, and sometimes u cant prove it unless recorded over a few maps...

i vote that if someone wants to play, either start at a new game, or join as the lowest lv...
    that is my motion, please vote... so i can report this outcome to zero if possible... thanks
    PLEASE VOTE REDUCE (to wtvr level u feel fit) OR NOT
    Last edited by CYBER; 12-13-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...