Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 001 Undead Scourge [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

if you can better code it so we wont have any issues this time around, I'm game for it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Also I have found a nice maths to make it so we can have the alpha of effects change as a player levels up just like in the original wcs. I removed such things in the past when converting effects b/c I did not want more global arrays, however I can use a formula to derive the needed value on the fly.

In fact I could logically apply the same practice to all global arrays even for actual abilities and use formulas to compute everything based off the user level. This would be the most effecient way to code but unfortuantly it would be very hard to maintain and make balance changes to, which is why I will not do that lol.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Oh cool, looks like there is spawn effects for the two spawn abilities too that we had in the past!

3. Default

NEw test version released! Effects for all abilities added so we got all the effects from the original back (100% port) We also now have the ult button support added and as always with the new updates it does include the ultblock sound played to the user of the race so he knows if his ult is being blocked.

4. Default

so far so good :P
    Last edited by Dj panda; 01-23-2013 at 02:43 PM.

5. Default

blocked ult is how i'd like to have it, gives undead the same way of catching vagas/raps as other classes. still, if possible i'd think a range/damage increase would be awesome for the manually activated ult, with how much health people have and the fact that your ult's gonna kill you entirely. will check out how it works in the test server later though, find the max damage, kill radius, see how all that balances out before i make a solid proposal. pretty pumped about this though, undead's one of my faves.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

actually the ult dmg was buffed in that it will now deal the dmg directly to health. Previously your armor would absorb a percent of it so that you could not be killed unless you already had <100hp and or low armor. Now it kills when your 100hp/100armor as intended and how it worked on the original server.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    actually the ult dmg was buffed in that it will now deal the dmg directly to health. Previously your armor would absorb a percent of it so that you could not be killed unless you already had <100hp and or low armor. Now it kills when your 100hp/100armor as intended and how it worked on the original server.
    ooo didn't notice it hit armor before, very nice

Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

Yea I am likely going to start making it so that all ult based dmg abilities deal true dmg to make them more powerful than regular abilities.

9. Default

I predict that there will be many MANY times were an idiot, such as myself, would be running all happy in game and go "oh, as usual, let's spam the ultim- BOOOOM MOTHERFUCKER!"
    -"GODDAMNIT, killed myself again at spawn..."

This happens WAYYYY too much with shadow hunters and nebulas, especially if u were a crypt lord or athena the round before.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

just tested it, everything's working as it should it seems. chat alerts for vamp aura, screen flash, shot effects, and manual ultimate.

Fire, walk with me.