Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: 002 Human Alliance [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Yeah but the thing is, when i keep the crosshair at the same spot and don't move, it will teleport to the place but not until i've pressed the ultimate button 5-6 times.

So it's not that there is anything in the way, it's just that the ultimate command isn't responding.
    unless you have some sort of "locking" mechanism happening, there's no way that your crosshair will not slightly move (mouse jitter) in between those teleports.
    YES, the glitching is very sensible to almost every pixel variation...

that being said, zero?
    i really don't like the delay in between failed teleports...
    i used to love it when an athena has u stuck, and u just spam-away your ultimate, going back and forth and making it harder to get hit by bullets until u're free, and then u tele away...

current, if the shit that xerenix mentionned happened in game, u can almost garantee a fatality happening:
    1- u teleport away to an open area, SOMETHING lets u fail it for some absurd reason, then there's a delay on the ultimate + possibility of lace showing up nearby making it worse to time ur tele while running etc...
    2- u're on an edge trying to teleport across a gap... u press the damn ulti, it doesnt let you summon and u end up falling to death or significant dmg bcos now ur teleport has that ~half a sec delay, IF it actually procs ...

besides... glitching a teleport to pick up a bomb in a corner and fallback, or to scare the crap out of someone aroudn a corner and then flank them from the other side?...classics.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

The delay does blow since it limits spam of the ulty button if you are falling or something like that, but I think it is more fair the way it is. You shouldn't be able to spam the ulti in roots or medusa since all you are really doing is glitching the shit out of it.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    The delay does blow since it limits spam of the ulty button if you are falling or something like that, but I think it is more fair the way it is. You shouldn't be able to spam the ulti in roots or medusa since all you are really doing is glitching the shit out of it.
    Now i hate human with a passion, so im not advocating for it, but i will say this:
    Humans and beast are the only races in the game whose ultimate is BLOCKED by entangle and meduza.

The fact is, a shadow hunter or molecule entangled can still protect itself, even suiciders like a flame pred and undead can blow up, flyers like santa can still fly away while entangled, and strider/magician can just portal back somewhere else in the map, hell even a vagabond is still able to USE the ulti to get in or out of invis and shoot (albeit it takes a lot of luck to land that hit).

Now, i don't mind the fact that the entangle completely roots a human to the ground and prevents it from teleporting, humans ARE OP (fine, call them "very strong" for now), and they do fine even if entangled, im just saying that if u compare the races "pound for pound" regarding the ulti vs entangle, teleporters are at a disadvantage.
    I wouldn't have minded it before bcos u can spam the ulti and use it to confuse the enemy or dodge a couple bullets. Hell, even if it would ALLOW ME to teleport as a human or beast, but STILL keep me rooted at my landing point, it would be more comparable to other race's ultimate (i.e being able to trigger them at least).

That being said, i much rather having humans/beast rooted and unable to teleport, but i'm bitching about the delayed cooldown spam being used a plausible escape tactic
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Well the flyers will not be able to fly from roots and medusa after zero updates that stuff, he has already said that. Also, teleport, and later flying, are all things that inherently negate being frozen, thats why they don't work. Molecule, hells demon, etc all have ultimates that don't affect movement, so thats why they work. Its completely logical to have movement ultimates negated by a freezing ultimate. Also vagas, cant tele away from the roots and shit either.

5. Default

YEa roots and other freezing races are going to operate the same for all races as to how they effect human now. In a way you can say that freeze is getting a buff but in reality it is just getting a massive bug fix.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    unless you have some sort of "locking" mechanism happening, there's no way that your crosshair will not slightly move (mouse jitter) in between those teleports.
    YES, the glitching is very sensible to almost every pixel variation...
    The thing is, there is no teleport at all between those 5-6 ultimate button presses. I get no message or any reaction at all when i press the button until the 5-6th try when it atleast tries to teleport.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    The thing is, there is no teleport at all between those 5-6 ultimate button presses. I get no message or any reaction at all when i press the button until the 5-6th try when it atleast tries to teleport.
    Maybe a demo if it happening so he can figure it out? Are you spamming the button or maybe there was a lace around?

8. Default

On a slightly related subject, I joined the server yesterday and it was just me and Some Assembly Required.
    We were playing sunken temple and were knifing eachother.
    Now, I was playing Raiden the whole time and he was switching between Shadow of the Void, Succubus, Undead, Strider and a few other races.
    Not even once in the whole game did he buy a lace, and every round I would press my ultimate button and it wouldn't work at all.
    Would just say "no target within 75 feet" etc. I mentioned this to him and he actually stood next to me, no lace, no ability to block ulties...and it still wouldnt work.

Next map switched to crackhouse and I tested it again, and it worked completely fine.

I think there might be something bugging out ultimates, and this bit of text is just to supplement the problems that Xerenix has been having.

9. Default

It may have also been that his lace from shadow of the void just got stuck on for some reason, like how you can be stuck in vaga teleport freeze if you switch off of it

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    It may have also been that his lace from shadow of the void just got stuck on for some reason, like how you can be stuck in vaga teleport freeze if you switch off of it
    Yeah that was one conclusion I came too, but I just thought it was worth noting somewhere other than my head incase it was a real issue.