Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: 002 Human Alliance [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I do and it is the code from the original es version of the race, now when I am "reprograming" all the races I am making them conform to the original design where they do not assuming I still intend for that. (example some races may be changed slightly from es versions b/c es versions did not work or need balance changes for OB)
    atleast keep the insta-teleport

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    atleast keep the insta-teleport
    i actually still miss the old launch-style teleport. sure, the instant one is cool, but come on. the old on was much more useful in some situations. you could cover a LOT more ground w/ it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i actually still miss the old launch-style teleport. sure, the instant one is cool, but come on. the old on was much more useful in some situations. you could cover a LOT more ground w/ it.
    While that is true, the insta-teleport is what makes human strong (without bash)

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    While that is true, the insta-teleport is what makes human strong (without bash)
    yeah. I agree to keep the insta-teleport human regardless of what it was before. It's good as is
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

i feel like posting another of these.

watch me at tick 43500. look at where i'm aiming compared to where my bullets hit. that's bash. it's not supposed to be doing that.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

6. Default

Note that reprograming on this race has officially started. Some abilities % ratios will be changed higher or lower so that they will match up 100% with the original wcs server from years ago. This is the same as what was done with undead where as all abilities and effects are being made to work exactly as originally intended.

7. Default

Note that new version uses a extreme slow down bash for testing. This code is like the fire arrows for hell hunter but instead of reducing client speed by .5 it will reduce it by .00000000001. In theory this may help with the accuracy issues.

8. Default

New version is in test server now. Teleport is not yet programed.

9. Default

Race is now complete and ready for final release testing! Please test on the test server and post approval or issues before release.

Changes:
    • 40% reduction in total number of lines of code (over 200 lines removed or replaced with stocks)
    • spawn effects from pre OB are back!
    • changed spawn color from green to gold
    • chat txt based ability feed back
    • altered invis ability % to reflect original pre OB values
    • changed bash from physical freeze to very slowed movement (so slow your frozen)
    • created teleportation stock
    • created teleportation checking stock
    • created universal teleportation failed sound
    • changed confirmation and failure messages for teleport to be chat txt instead of a hint txt
    • made fails of teleportation red
    • made teleportation work slightly better on ramps (reduced empty location errors)
    • block teleportation attempts to once every .5 seconds (protects againt glitches)
    • race is now on my code and my codebase for easy modificaton and bug fixing down the road (not that there is any bugs lol)

10. Default

was just in there solo so no word on bash/invis yet, but the teleportation can be a bit wonky. attaching a demo wherein i repeatedly try to teleport to invalid locations. MOST of the time it stops me, but sometimes it lets me teleport and i get stuck. not sure if this has been an issue before, i've never just sat there trying to teleport to an invalid location, but i thought it was a bit peculiar.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.