Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: 002 Human Alliance [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    imo, the level it was at previous to the recent update is still too invis. it's only a small difference percentage-wise from what we have now. i forget what percentage is currently being used, but let's say it's 80%: i think that should be used for knife out, and for a gun it should be 65%ish. the exact percentages would be tested, so there's a noticeable difference between gun and knife, but it's not TOTALLY night and day.
    yeah i agree.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

I generally agree with the sentiment since as it is now, you can be practically invisible in the right spot, and can easily shoot at people without them ever really haveing a chance to see where the hell you are. That being said though, extensive testing would need to be done on the levels of invisibility so that with a gun out the invisibility still makes a real difference, I think making the human too opaque eliminates the usefulness of this skill outside of straight up camping. But yeah since 1.3 human was always more invisible with his knife out, though he could also tele into sky boxes and outside of the map as well.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I generally agree with the sentiment since as it is now, you can be practically invisible in the right spot, and can easily shoot at people without them ever really haveing a chance to see where the hell you are. That being said though, extensive testing would need to be done on the levels of invisibility so that with a gun out the invisibility still makes a real difference, I think making the human too opaque eliminates the usefulness of this skill outside of straight up camping. But yeah since 1.3 human was always more invisible with his knife out, though he could also tele into sky boxes and outside of the map as well.
    here's a suggestion for u to cringe on, What... but i strongly suggest u think about it before bashing the idea. (human pun ftw)

how about this:
    human with knife -> CURRENT invis CAP. (what is it? 80%?)
    human without knife -> only 50% invis.
    Allow purchase of a cloak that would increase it's non-knife invis to a max of wtvr-it-was-just-before-bash-fix (im guessing like 65-70%?)...but it would not pass the knife invis cap.

This way, the race can be played strategically and not just tank machine with full disabling options... meanwhile, if someone reminisces the high invis, they can fucking invest in a cloak, and that would FINALLY force people to break the tanky/op {lace health helm + insane invis + bash out of nowhere} combo.
    sacrificing tankiness for stealthyness, and vice versa.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

I actually did think about the cloak thing, but I still think its abad idea. Human needs to be useful with its invis and a gun out. Making it reliant on an item is just stupid, and clearly a way you thought of to limit the items that a human would buy.

There is no need to be so concerned with Human being too strong or tanky while Jack can still buy claws and use weapons like the shotgun to take advantage of the current proc system. After all human is the race many newbies need if they want to stand a chance in the server.

5. Default

Invisibility is to high, needs to drop down a bit. Before they were visible if you focused but now they are almost impossible to see without placing your eyeballs to the screen.
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub
    Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it

Its funny because even with my eyeballs on the screen, I still can't see them for anything until my radar says there's something in that direction, I should shoot at it before it kills me!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Its funny because even with my eyeballs on the screen, I still can't see them for anything until my radar says there's something in that direction, I should shoot at it before it kills me!
    I cant even do that. Especially in the backtunnels leading to water on italy T-side... Cant see enemy until he shoots me first ori accidentally hocer over him for a nametag

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    I cant even do that. Especially in the backtunnels leading to water on italy T-side... Cant see enemy until he shoots me first ori accidentally hocer over him for a nametag
    Yeah, the water on Italy is clearly a problem.....

See them vents on italy?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    See them vents on italy?
    yeah they're near b-tuns right? just below heaven

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.