Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: 002 Human Alliance [0] v1.1.0

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Yeah. I don't mind them as long as they go to do the objective with enough time to complete it.

EDIT: Other then them being annoying and if they are a decent player, they force me to counter : /
    This 100% this. Everyone loves to bitch about a race when it stops them from rolling trough the other team and going 20-1. "You mean i can't just destroy everyone? This must be changed, no one should be able to kill me!" such annoying bullshit.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

not saying pass is one of those people, that quote just summed up the issue
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    This 100% this. Everyone loves to bitch about a race when it stops them from rolling trough the other team and going 20-1. "You mean i can't just destroy everyone? This must be changed, no one should be able to kill me!" such annoying bullshit.
    it's one thing to counter a random race but this ONE race has little to no counters.
    And it's not about the RACE. it's about the mechanics of that race. in any game, any skill that literally puts a STUN on an enemy player is a race that needs to be monitored for that skill. And that skill should never be up with that high of a chance... in any game.

By your words, you told me that having an ability or race that negates others to use their races or anything should never be promoted.... then by your world, a race that locks a race IN LOCATION, unable to:
    1- move.
    2- turn.
    3- use any skill/ultimate/escape that it has.
    4- Shoot accurately instead of aim being loced.
    5- LOCATE the attacker.
    6- React to enemy and RETORT.

ALL IN ONE SKILL that can proc between 33 to 52 % (with claws) of the fucking TIME?
    All this while easily camping, hidden of sight. AND having an INSANE amount of health, so that even if you manage to get 1 or 2 shots in between bashes, good luck getting him 100% to zero ...
    Oh u managed to get an upperhand on that human somehow? WELL FUCK U, he's teleported somewhere else. Sure u can hear and estimate location and direction of teleport, but by the time u turn, and find the fucking fag again, no wait, u're bashed again, and locked in place, assuming if not dead yet... Rince and fucking repeat.

Now go look at undead and any other damn race...and tell me how THIS fucking piece of shit of a race is an acceptable race on the server? The mere existence of a human in the server is forcing ppl to jump on jacks and spideys and that 1 molecule slot to counter it... thats ASSUMING u HAVE any of those races....

This is entails in the following:
    1- turning ANY game from a fun game to a whore fest of who can make which team rage quit first: a thing that has succeeded in keeping the servers at ZERO fucking players for about 50% of the time in the last 2 weeks.
    2- Not fair WHATSOEVER to new players who are already having trouble getting accustomed to the server, with no access to those high races yet (maybe a lv 8 human if they are lucky)... meanwhile getting killed by something that the most VETERAN of players have the outmost difficulty to deal with... Fuck a race that can tromp skill on its own no matter who is using it...
    3- OH? im new? im a veteran smurf on another account? ima whore the shit out of that OP Human race... Let's make sure that more people jump on this race so that they counter the other ppl who jumped on this race who also tried to counter the PREVIOUS ppl who jumped on this race...
    It's a circle jerk of race whoring that can be EASILY fixed with ONE fix to the kit.

My suggestion isn't even to remove the bash from human or change its kit... (even though it really should be ... but wtvr), its a simple VISUAL update for clarity and to balance a race that BY ITSELF, has the most op kit in the game.

Your argument is fucking invalid What.
    Period.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    bash is a skill that needs to be either removed completely from the game on all champions
    someone been playing a bit too much MOBA? heh. heh. heh.

a tracer would really help out with the serious case of "where the FUCK am i getting shot from"-syndrome, that you experience fighting against humans
    Last edited by kionay; 06-13-2014 at 10:53 AM. Reason: accadentally a word
    A programming genius called HEAP
    Had trouble in getting to sleep
    So he made his lambs troup
    through a huge FOR-NEXT loop
    FOR 1 TO 10000: NEXT sheep.

I'd like to state it now - MOBAs and WCS are two different things. Unless we are introduced with a bomb planting / defusal gametype OR a hostage rescue/prevention gametype that ends in a deathmatch bloodbath ... we're not killing turrets and farming for money to build big items to destroy the enemy nexus as our main objective. That's not the goal for WCS.

...As for Human needing a nerf. It's agreed, but at the same time, it doesn't have to happen instantly. Unfair to the new players / players not around as long as some of the "veterans", sure. That I can say is unfair, as veterans got creative in finding the hiding spots by watching others that whored the crap outta it and had a big chance to play with their mechanics. If you plan to stick around for any game and intend to be somewhat good at it, the way time is spent is what it comes down to. I have 2000+ hours on CSS. This is fact. Somebody who probably just picked up the game and never played Counter-Strike, puts in about 50-100 hours. That 50-100 hours could consist of aiming while I put CSS away for the next 6 months. I pick CSS back up, can I aim? More than likely not. The only knowledge I'd still have on the player that put in about 50-100 hours is extremely old strategies and tactics that I used back when I did play.

Same player, watches me and observes me that whole 1v1 session or 5v5 session. Give him or her another 300-600 hours and they'll be able to compete with some of the better players on an equal skill level. All I have now is old tactics and clever ruses that I'm always known to use. Also, anyone that knows me should keep in mind... I can't aim. How one aim? I don't know gun. Guns are evil. I don't want it. It's dirty. Knives are clean. Don't leave a mess. Stab stab stab. Cyber is a mexican.

TL;DR - Nerf the fuck outta bash later. Cyber is a mexican (somewhere in there).

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    I'd like to state it now - MOBAs and WCS are two different things.
    now that i think about it, MOBA champions are perfect contestants for WCS races since they already have 3 or 4 powers or abilities, low level caps, many things you'd see in WCS are already there in place, the numbers just need to be tweaked so that the powers boost your skill, rather than are your primary method of damage (hero %chance to burn on hit goes from 70% good for a MOBA, to 2% or such for WCS)

i have a feeling that if cyber agrees with this, he'd have a LOT of suggestions for future races

and if that's the case, ZERO, i'm so sorry <3
    A programming genius called HEAP
    Had trouble in getting to sleep
    So he made his lambs troup
    through a huge FOR-NEXT loop
    FOR 1 TO 10000: NEXT sheep.

7. Default

The race really only became a camping race when it became more detectable when moving while cloaked due either to better player average skill over the years or improvements in their screen (resolution, grafix ect). In the past people had a much harder time tracking and detecting cloaked invisible targets but if you ask me the rise of higher quality gpus to render the image at finer detail in order to see these small things along with physically larger screens has made it easier to kill this race when on the move. Thus to cope with this change over time many started to camp more and more with what was an offensive race which used its bash on the front lines to catch the fast moving players.

I do agree that there should be an effect for bash b/c all other races that have any ability similar do as well and the general counter to any sort of offensive ability is that it does reveal caster location to a degree.

Note that if such changes were to break this race to the point of needing new changes those changes would be to increase the cloaking even further.

8. Default

Added && !StrEqual(weapon,"claws",false) to hit test

9. Default

as long this race exists on the server as a noob tube race... the wcs server will keep dying.

Restrict this race to ONE person per team. UNLESS the TOTAL levels a person has is below 100 levels (implying they are new) or under 15 levels/skillpoints in the race.

we warned you about this race countless of times zero. it's the "well im gonna go tryhard bcos my cunt is starting to leak" race. and it's the bane of the server existence, which caused it to die. PERIOD.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Please restrict this race to require a minimum of 6 people (non bots) on the server when maxed (level 32). This is another race that kills servers.

Bash races (when maxed) should bet set to something like one for every 3 people per team. So 6 people playing allows 1 per team, 12 people playing allows 2 per team, and 18 people playing allows 3 per team. The races in this category are Human, Spider Man, Die Xonvert and Jack (not technically bash but close enough for government work).
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain