Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: 004 Night Elf [0] v1.0.9

1. Default

Seems about right then to me. As I said, it is very, very rare. You definitely notice when it happens though XD

It also helps that I'll buy helm + health so it has more time to happen.

Zero, any chance you can get the "enemy has immunity" message to only appear when someone has a lace (or skill equivalent) while in range? It is kind of annoying to see it 100% of the time whenever someone on the other team has a lace.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Yea but do you all want it to say something else or nothing at all. Or I can make it only apply to users who were within the effective range but who did not get effected due to the immunity.

3. Default

I think it should be like other targeted ults are now and how it used to be. It would say, "No targets in range" when you use it and it can find no players in range with no sound, "Player has immunity" when the target has immunity and makes the failed ability sound, or "x players effected". I believe this is how Orc works already also. Currently it does not tell you if there is still a player with immunity in range as well as who it targets, though you could implement it that way if you want to give the ult even more power (or give it to all targeted ults to reduce the power of lace--not sure if you would want to do this, but the option is there ^_^).

Alternatively, you could take out the player has immunity if you wanted to increase the power of the ult--though then you would have to do it for other races, such as Orc.

At the very least, the sound is horrible in it's current state as when you press it even when there is no one nearby you get that beep. When you press it like I do pretty often, it is just about all you hear

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    I think it should be like other targeted ults are now and how it used to be. It would say, "No targets in range" when you use it and it can find no players in range with no sound, "Player has immunity" when the target has immunity and makes the failed ability sound, or "x players effected". I believe this is how Orc works already also. Currently it does not tell you if there is still a player with immunity in range as well as who it targets, though you could implement it that way if you want to give the ult even more power (or give it to all targeted ults to reduce the power of lace--not sure if you would want to do this, but the option is there ^_^).

Alternatively, you could take out the player has immunity if you wanted to increase the power of the ult--though then you would have to do it for other races, such as Orc.

At the very least, the sound is horrible in it's current state as when you press it even when there is no one nearby you get that beep. When you press it like I do pretty often, it is just about all you hear

i second this fag's suggestion.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    i second this fag's suggestion.
    I only pitch for you Cyber. You make such a good catcher. Mmmmhmmm.

Night Elf and Athena need their roots fixed so when a player dies while rooted, and is revived; the effect is still not there when they come back to life. I'd like to say Chameleon would be the same, but I'm not 100% sure since it hasn't been touched up last I checked.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

Its been the case for a while now, I think he has a fix in the works for it, though personally I like it when a flyer spawns rooted in the air and then quickly drops to their death.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

It gets obnoxious whenever I revive through a Scroll of Resurrection just to sit in spawn for another 5-8 seconds rather than utilizing my 5-8 seconds moving and preparing to TP as a lion. Also it's just being re-posted if anything because it does need to get fixed. I don't like getting reverted back to spawn half the time, even if it's a good thing.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

9. Default

Yeah this needs to be fixed... Perhaps we could also fix the fact that Athena and night elf roots affect the aim of the people shooting DRASTICALLY ...

I think it's the fact that the player is usually in motion when rooted... Perhaps there is a way to reset the player or "respawn" their body model when rooted so that their momentum is no more?

I don't know how that could be programmed tho...

But all rooting and bashing skills are currently broken because of that momentum thing, it's rly a problem
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Yeah this needs to be fixed... Perhaps we could also fix the fact that Athena and night elf roots affect the aim of the people shooting DRASTICALLY ...

I think it's the fact that the player is usually in motion when rooted... Perhaps there is a way to reset the player or "respawn" their body model when rooted so that their momentum is no more?

I don't know how that could be programmed tho...

But all rooting and bashing skills are currently broken because of that momentum thing, it's rly a problem
    Until Zero figures out a way to fix bash effects, a fix for this is unlikely. Just aim a lot lower ^_^