Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: (old)005 Blood Mage [40] v1.0.9

1. Default

GOLIATHUS
    Required lvl -?

skills: Total Levels -?

Fear-13-33% chance that on damage you will force your enemy to drop their weapon, this effect cannot activate more then once every 5 seconds.

Xaifu-13-35% chance that on kill, you revive the last teammate that died(would not enforce camping).

Tank-Get free armor up to 200 and 5-25 extra hp

Ultimate [Flame Spread]-Catch a single enemy on fire when hes a certain distance away from you, however, if he moves and ends up being near his teammates, they catch his effects aswell spreading the fire onto them if they are witin the same distance doing 15(over 15 seconds) dmg and increase the distance every level. This would be same effect as a blood mage but tweaked a little and maybe more fun?

Not sure which thread to post it in, so posted in both?

2. Default

ok, thats actually my bad. i was talking directly to zero when i posted my shit, as part of a conversation, didnt mean for it to used for race posting after me.
    lets keep those new suggestions in the "future race section" shall we?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

of course

4. Default

Ok I have figure out what to use to replace the current role of blood mage after it is rebuilt.

Alchemist
    It is a powerful support class where most of it's abilities help its team survive. It is also designed in such a way where it is intended to be "protected" in order to provide its best uses. The ult will be basically exactly the same as the current BM. However the race will be frozen for a short time after the ult is used. The ult will also have a short delay before it takes effect. The race will have an ability that regenerates armor of itself and any ally within a set distance up to 500. It will be able to re spawn teammates however the amount of re spawns is determined by the number of kills players on your team get that round. So if someone dies and your team has not killed anyone yet there is no respawn. If your team kills 5 on the other team you get 5 respawns for that round that will revive your team mates. I may place a chance on this for balancing but you get the idea. The race will be able to do some other things to but this is the main abilities for now.

5. Default

Ok I have figure out what to use to replace the current role of blood mage after it is rebuilt.AlchemistIt is a powerful support class where most of it's abilities help its team survive. It is also designed in such a way where it is intended to be "protected" in order to provide its best uses. The ult will be basically exactly the same as the current BM. However the race will be frozen for a short time after the ult is used. The ult will also have a short delay before it takes effect. The race will have an ability that regenerates armor of itself and any ally within a set distance up to 500. It will be able to re spawn teammates however the amount of re spawns is determined by the number of kills players on your team get that round. So if someone dies and your team has not killed anyone yet there is no respawn. If your team kills 5 on the other team you get 5 respawns for that round that will revive your team mates. I may place a chance on this for balancing but you get the idea. The race will be able to do some other things to but this is the main abilities for now.
    Of All ppl inneee expected to scream out to zero "holy fuckkkkk thats op!!" Lol

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

The race will have reduced speed and health. The final ability will allow it to take a % of dmg applied to an enemy within a set range. This applies to dmg done by teammates. The class is designed in such a way that it must work closly with its team to operate.

7. Default

Awesome...i like support classes

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

zero?
    something is wrong with the bm respawn. it's toooooo damn fast. it's definitely not the 6 seconds as maynard confirmed it should be.
    there are times where enemies literally respawn halfway through reloading an m4 directly after a kill( < 4s).

I have a demo if you want of someone respawning 4 times in front of me in less than 10s in total, at which time i ran out of bullets on my primary, secondary AND a gun i picked up -.- ....

Im too busy to update with ticks but check out this demo for now, especially watch how fast maladjusted was respawning when i killed him. will update ticks later.

also , i confirmed that the BM respawn does NOT inform you that you are about to get respawned in chat... it just respawns u fast, and usually u'd have that feeling that it's gonna happen.

EDIt:
    zero? there were TWO BMs on the other team? perhaps there's a bug that's cutting the respawn time by the number of BMs?
    Last edited by CYBER; 11-05-2012 at 08:20 AM.

9. Default

Cyber i actually blood mage never states you will respawn in 6 seconds... if i remember correctly that is actually nebula's ability

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    Cyber i actually blood mage never states you will respawn in 6 seconds... if i remember correctly that is actually nebula's ability
    From what i understand from previous posts, it should