Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 006 Shadow Hunter [60] v1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    it's how the server was before. stop being a baby and get better. I don't let shadow hunters run up on me and pull shit, so why do you?

there's stupid pepople who never learn (not you) and it will forever and always be easy 2 kill them with wards. any smart player will make sure there's always distance between them, and when approaching corners which they can't see around, doing it carefully 2 prevent a shadow hunter popping out and warding you.

it's very easy 2 not die by wards... people just need 2 buck up.

also with the new races out now, not many ppl been playing shadow hunter. nor have I seen a single person play shadowhunter and constantly ward every 1 and just keep respawning 2 do it over.

PPL forget you can force people off a race in WCS, by playing the best counter and just pwwning them. once they get frustrated, they will change races.

also you can buy a necklace of immunity and just pwwn a shadow hunter, provided you still keep your distance.

with WCS the issue generally is, people don't want 2 change their race or play style, they rather just bitch and cry about OP or whatever they can. in WCS you HAVE to change races frequently.

These threads are here for people to complain, so with much respect to you, fuck off! You don't like to see people bitching, then find a new hobbies (aside from reading forums). I respect you Manyrd, but you always putting people down is getting really old. No one says that you have to respond to people or even listen to them bitch.

Now onto the server and how wards sticking around after death affects everyone.... Simple, not everyone that comes onto our servers are pro's. When I first joined and got hit with wards by some fag with a power trip running into us with invulnerability or dropping 5 wards around a corner, it gets frustrating. And people don't like to get frustrated while playing a game.

I can handle wards, but most can't, and I, unlike others, am trying to look out for other people.

2. Default

when did I disrespect you superman lol? all I said was there will always be stupid people who will easily die by wards cause they're just shitty CSS'ers overall and I wasn't talking about you. even when I said there's dumb people out there, I said in brackets it's not directed at you, so how exactly am I being rude or disrespectful towards yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    I respect you Manyrd, .

clearly not

I can handle wards, but most can't, and I, unlike others, am trying to look out for other people.
    the only people who can't are those who are new 2 the server... and just like anything in life when you start doing something new, you need 2 learn and figure things out. if you were able 2 do it, other obviously will be able 2 as well.

These threads are here for people to complain
    actually they're here 2 get the races back on track 2 what they originally were, and 2 report any issues or bugs relating 2 the class in question.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-17-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

no, these threads are for bugs.

wards lasting after death is not a bug, or a problem. just because you have trouble with something does not mean it's a problem.

an while it's noble for you to look out for others, those others are perfectly able to get better.

having wards disappear after death was one of the worst differences between the old server and the new one, an now they're fixed. thank god

and any wcs issue is one where maynard is quite simply the best person to go to. nobody knew the old server like him, and we're getting this server back to exactly (read: exactly) like it use to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

They are also for suggesting changes but as stated previously no changes will be considered until we have everything back the way it was. I think peoples opinion of this will change when we are able to get anti ward items again.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    They are also for suggesting changes but as stated previously no changes will be considered until we have everything back the way it was. I think peoples opinion of this will change when we are able to get anti ward items again.
    Until then, shouldn't we consider going back to the way it was?

6. Default

it is the way it was.

that's kinda what zero is oing, putting everything back the way it was
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

why, it's not as big of an issue as your making it out 2 be. it's not like each team has 5 ppl playing it at all times. we just did office and dust, 2 maps that are great for shadow hunters and there was only 3 of them, and every 1 was in good spirits and having a good time. and not a single person complained about shadow hunters.

even when we had the potion back in the day, no 1 bought it worth 2 shits lol.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

u know, to be fair with everyone, i'm thinking of putting a tag at the beginning of each of my comments, either "BUG", "CRASH" or "important change", "luxury/suggestion/requests"
    that way, people like zero interested in bugs for now until all races are made can skip through favor requests, and people like maynard and aco and many others who are very "traditionalists" regarding the old wcs rules can just pick their battles ...

maynard, aco, like zero said, these threads are also to see what other ppl think... yes i know u guys were in the old wcs, and everytime u guys told me to stop bitching, i did, and learned ur ways (which i am thankful), and i know that u guys want to bring back wcs to its old glory, which i am all for and i am backing u guys up.
    but for the sake of arguement, can we stop stalking those who request an OPINION on a change in wcs? zero already stated that no change will be made till after all races are made. so for now, ppl are just asking for everyone to post their opiniong on smthn , including u guys of course.
    yes u guys are the oldies, but u're not the only people around anymore, there are more newcomers than oldies, and like u said maynard "wcs is about adapting"... maybe oldies should adapt to some changes as well , IF worth it . but i know what u guys mean, i think u guys' have had it with ppl bitching instead of playing better, i am one of them! but i learned from my mistakes and i know what u guys meant...but people are getting disturbed by the way ALL responses can be summed up to " old wcs used to balblabla, we want it the same blablabla, wont change blablab, play better blablabla" . i have yet to see a response differ from this pattern... so ppl (not me) might resent that... just a thought... again, am not against u guys, i like all of u , and not trying to complaing..just a friendly advice.

that said, superman, wards look OP now, but soon the anti-ward item will be released, and if a douchebag rushes at u trying to ward u , u could simply laugh ur ass off when they see its not affecting u ... also many races can play well against shadow hunters... i prefer the wards stay , but ppl need to be more careful not to ward near objective... perhaps a timer after a person is dead? does that solve ur problem?
    i am like u , i like making suggestions, but i learned i'm better off waiting till all races are out before requesting ppl's OPINION on possible changes...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Does this mean that the anti ward drink will last a round and be used as your in a ward or will you have to be like able to type 600 wpm and buy one right as wards are landed in your face?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    but for the sake of arguement, can we stop stalking those who request an OPINION on a change in wcs?
    I don't stalk people, I tell them 2 stop complaining when they're doing so.

yes u guys are the oldies, but u're not the only people around anymore, there are more newcomers than oldies,
    never assumed I was the only person around, and obviously there's more new people then oldies, it's always like that on a server. it's CSS random ppl join all the time.

and like u said maynard "wcs is about adapting"... maybe oldies should adapt to some changes as well , IF worth it
    you're taking my reference out of context. I said that as in people who don't ever buy a gun, and only play the class they wana lvl, and then that complain cause there team is losing and start claiming everything is OP are idiots. if they actually bought a gun, and changed up races depending on the situation they might win and could drastically change the tide.

. but i know what u guys mean, i think u guys' have had it with ppl bitching instead of playing better, i am one of them! but i learned from my mistakes and i know what u guys meant...but people are getting disturbed by the way ALL responses can be summed up to " old wcs used to balblabla, we want it the same blablabla, wont change blablab, play better blablabla" . i have yet to see a response differ from this pattern... so ppl (not me) might resent that... just a thought... again, am not against u guys, i like all of u , and not trying to complaing..just a friendly advice.
    what you don't understand is people are complaining 2 make the game suit what THEY want 2 deal with, not what's better for the server overall. ive seen little actual legitimate suggestions, most of it is just people who are pissed off rambling about how they don't want this in the game anymore, or it should be changed cause they're angry. as ive also said before, you new people haven't even seen all the race yet and how they bounce off each other, so you have no grounds 2 really claim what's OP, and what's not or what should be changed till you've seen the full view of things. people also need 2 realize the majority of things I say are all things zero has said as well. if people want 2 come up with ideas that benifit the server overall, I'm all for it. as for hearing ppl QQ about the same shit for going on 2 years now lol... yeah... gets old... even when the WCS server wasn't up ppl were still QQing 2 me....

I'm all for positive and good ideas regarding WCS, I just haven't seen many. if we listened 2 every 1's ideas, our server would be a joke. cause almost every 1 has an issue with a certain aspect of WCS and wants that specific aspect dumbed down 2 suite their needs.

think your mad at wards.. HA.. wait till eye ra's are summoning you 2 your death and giving you negative score lol. or wait till you start dealing with Eva's.

Maynard - The WCS Guy