Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 006 Shadow Hunter [60] v1.1.1

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Does this mean that the anti ward drink will last a round and be used as your in a ward or will you have to be like able to type 600 wpm and buy one right as wards are landed in your face?
    First, that's why you set a key bound to buying pot, like tomes

Second, when it actually worked, you had it, until you reached a ward, then you had ward immunity for X seconds, something like 10. It was a once a round item.

2. Default

im pretty sure it was based on the amount of dmg you took. like it prevented X amount of dmg. and once that dmg was used up, it would wear off.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Actually I take into account that everyone is going to complain for things that make it easier for their play style. The process of doing this however makes it easier for me to identify the full impact of particular users play styles from what they want changed. This then makes it easier for me to see how balance changes will impact all the players when compiled together.

In addition while most of the old players know that I already take the overall balance of many things into account (as the old version was fairly well balanced) however the new players do not know what things I have or have not thought about. So even if it is something I have already addressed or plan to it is easier to let them complain about it so that they know for sure that their complaint or view point is known and or being taken into account when balance decisions come in. While most of the old races are likely not going to change the input is going to be very important when I start making and adding new races and that will be when we start to branch out from the original balancing that we had in the past.

4. Default

that's my point though. Nothing new has been said. it's the same stuff we've been listening 2 forever. but you can ignore my PM I sent ya regarding what changes you're going 2 imply. the "While most of the old races are likely not going to change the input is going to be very important when I start making and adding new races and that will be when we start to branch out from the original balancing that we had in the past." answered my question.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I don't stalk people, I tell them 2 stop complaining when they're doing so.

never assumed I was the only person around, and obviously there's more new people then oldies, it's always like that on a server. it's CSS random ppl join all the time.

you're taking my reference out of context. I said that as in people who don't ever buy a gun, and only play the class they wana lvl, and then that complain cause there team is losing and start claiming everything is OP are idiots. if they actually bought a gun, and changed up races depending on the situation they might win and could drastically change the tide.

what you don't understand is people are complaining 2 make the game suit what THEY want 2 deal with, not what's better for the server overall. ive seen little actual legitimate suggestions, most of it is just people who are pissed off rambling about how they don't want this in the game anymore, or it should be changed cause they're angry. as ive also said before, you new people haven't even seen all the race yet and how they bounce off each other, so you have no grounds 2 really claim what's OP, and what's not or what should be changed till you've seen the full view of things. people also need 2 realize the majority of things I say are all things zero has said as well. if people want 2 come up with ideas that benifit the server overall, I'm all for it. as for hearing ppl QQ about the same shit for going on 2 years now lol... yeah... gets old... even when the WCS server wasn't up ppl were still QQing 2 me....

I'm all for positive and good ideas regarding WCS, I just haven't seen many. if we listened 2 every 1's ideas, our server would be a joke. cause almost every 1 has an issue with a certain aspect of WCS and wants that specific aspect dumbed down 2 suite their needs.

think your mad at wards.. HA.. wait till eye ra's are summoning you 2 your death and giving you negative score lol. or wait till you start dealing with Eva's.
    again, i know what u mean, i wasnt trying to call u out or anything.
    if anything, i am agreeing with u . after playing for a long time, i'm currently top 5 (unless no-lifers nocked me out of my rank again...)
    and i know what u meant by balance and i know zero does his best to balance everything eventually...
    i am not against u, on the contrary, i am with u , i see that many people have done the same mistake as i did, and its to complain about smthn because they sucked at it , just like me :P , instead of learning how to cope with it .
    and i'm sure they will learn that too... in time... so what if they complain really? it's like their stress reliever, or their way to learn WHY they suck at smthn because ppl call them out on their mistakes when they bitch about it...thats how i learned myself...
    i know u;re not "Stalking" , but some players who posted here have mentionned that this is how they percieved it , i told them what u told me , they need to adjust and not to hold it against the oldies bcos they know what to expect, unlike us. so i see that if they complain, so be it , zero can easily say no to them, its not their call, but its their right to discuss about it
    sry if i appeared as if going against u maynard, quite the contrary really
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    again, i know what u mean, i wasnt trying to call u out or anything.
    I know cyber. you're good ppl.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Does this mean that the anti ward drink will last a round and be used as your in a ward or will you have to be like able to type 600 wpm and buy one right as wards are landed in your face?
    simple:

bind j "say shopmenu; menuselect 9; menuselect 6" (or whatever combination will bring you to the potion.

think your mad at wards.. HA.. wait till eye ra's are summoning you 2 your death and giving you negative score lol. or wait till you start dealing with Eva's.
    oh god. i literally cannot wait for eva an eye-ra. but before eva comes out, zero needs to make a decision about a few things. eye-ra will piss so many people off though, i literally cannot wait ^_^

im pretty sure it was based on the amount of dmg you took. like it prevented X amount of dmg. and once that dmg was used up, it would wear off.
    it was time-based as far as i could tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

the range on the wards is a little out of control imo, you will get hit at least 10-15 feet from the outer ring of the ward.

I didn't read every post so if someone has already said this then I apologize and will cut my wrist later.

9. Default

Will be updated to correct number of wards and leveling pattern.

10. Default

will the dmg be raised then? cause I'm 100% positive that 3 wards from back in the day, would kill you a hell of a lot quicker then 3 do now.

Maynard - The WCS Guy