Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: 007 Warden [70] v1.1.1

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HypeRNT View Post
    Didn't you just say its a gambling race yet its only gambling skill you want to change on click?
    i was talking about CHAMELEON...
    read man.

chameleon skills are based on luck of the draw, if u get a good combo , u;re strong as fuck, if u get shitty ones, u have to wait it out till nxt round.
    MOLE is a spawning skill, there's a 1/5? chance of getting mole.
    but u can get it with good shit, like FLY, and u can mole + fly upwards instantly.making u even more unseen. add BASH and something to it, and its a good combo.
    so what im saying is that warden's mole can be triggerable, but chameleon stays enforced the way it is now.
    making people want to play warden for strategic moling, because lets face it, if u want to mole, u have almost the same chance as warden than as chameleon to mole almost.
    i would usually go chameleon to mole, not warden.
    do u need me to rephrase it a 5th time?:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Chameleon is the gambling race, and he's asking to keep it the same. Changing Warden.

We'd have a similar problem with changing Chameleon that we would with changing the item. Chameleon already uses +ability.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Chameleon is the gambling race, and he's asking to keep it the same. Changing Warden.

We'd have a similar problem with changing Chameleon that we would with changing the item. Chameleon already uses +ability.
    THAT is the main reason why i dnt wanna fuck around with chameleon just because of the mole.
    it already uses +abilty for checking current skills. which is amazing.

+abilty on WARDEN would be triggerable chance for mole, but +ability for chameleon stays the same, and its mole would be the same enforced one as it is now.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Can you add a warning on spawn that you are going to mole? Similar to how chameleon lets you know right away if you will be a mole. It would make it easier to plan for the round since what you buy, both gun and item wise, may depend on whether you will mole or not. Right now it doesnt warn you until the start of the round, which makes it a bit of a surprise and majorly inconvenient.

Also a side note: What if the respawn ultimate could be used again if you are able to reach the cooldown for it. I believe its around 30 seconds, so if you respawn and survive for that long, might be fun to get another life out of it.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

5. Default

I agree, especially since panorama and nebula can res themselves like 6 times and the skill is not even their ultimate.
    Forward, the Light Brigade!'
    Was there a man dismay'd?
    Not tho' the soldiers knew
      Some one had blunder'd:
    Theirs not to make reply,
    Theirs not to reason why,
    Theirs but to do and die:
    Into the valley of Death
      Rode the six hundred. ~Alfred, Lord Tennyson

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Can you add a warning on spawn that you are going to mole? Similar to how chameleon lets you know right away if you will be a mole. It would make it easier to plan for the round since what you buy, both gun and item wise, may depend on whether you will mole or not. Right now it doesnt warn you until the start of the round, which makes it a bit of a surprise and majorly inconvenient.
    wait, this doesn't already happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    wait, this doesn't already happen?
    It only warns you after the round starts, not during the 6 seconds before the round when you have the time to buy things and plan where you are going. When you buy mole it tells you it will mole you in 12 seconds, since it includes the freeze time, this is essentially what I am looking for with warden.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

found a bug: if you are entangled by night elf or athena and die before released you are respawned still entangled in your spawn and it seems the entangle counter resets once you respawn and must sit there frozen. needs a fix!

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    found a bug: if you are entangled by night elf or athena and die before released you are respawned still entangled in your spawn and it seems the entangle counter resets once you respawn and must sit there frozen. needs a fix!
    This might be for anyone that scrolls or instantly respawns during an entangle process. I think bash does this too, but it's not as noticeable due to a short duration. I only know what you're talking about because of a demo I have where I get rooted by an athena and instantly respawn to sit in spawn until free.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    This is a night elf /athena /bash/ rooting
    / freezing issue, I was actually gonna post about that but forgot, thanks for reminding me. Basically no matter how u respawn, the entangle will remain on you, even if you were a vaga that got entangled mid air, died, got respawned mid air by an ally... And then you just stay hanging mid air till the entangle wears off