Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 014 Succubus Hunter [80] v1.1.0

1. Default

Zero, Can we have a SLIGHT longjump boost on this race? ( hell keep same grav, just faster motion jumping motion overall per skullcollected for example?).

I remember a time where succubus hunter was actually FUN to play, and quite the late-bloomer race in a game with decent mobility.

currently, bhopping on this race is DOABLE, but very counter intuitive and feels clunky and and slower than if i just bought boots and ran...

spidey is super powerful as it is, jack is one of the most op races in the game, and they BOTH have MUCH MUCH faster/longer longjumps...
    and succubus only shines after capping the skulls, with a full set of items, without any abilities injected into shooting (again, using succubus as a knife only race is not simple because it's slow as fuck compared to other knife races)

I'd love to play this race, but most of the time, when fast gameplay is needed, you almost never see someone on this race, when they can be whoring jack and spidey...

- - - Updated - - -

OH AND... BRING BACK THE DAMN TRAIL, but only if increased its speed :P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Fuck that! Succubus is already pretty fucken powerful if you know how to play it right, boosting its speed even more is completely unnecessary. Especially since it already can bhop at an increased speed, there is no reason to crank it up even more.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

succubus needs a bit of a buff on its long jump. not much, but some. compared to pre-ob, the race is WAY too sluggish. its not supposed to be jack/spiderman levels, but it does need more than it has currently.

before OB update, i feel like succubus had a very slight low-grav. it smoothed its jumps slightly. they went a bit farther, and were easier to chain (NOT bhop. chain.) they might have also been slightly faster as well (through the air)

and we need the trails back.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Currently - my only complaint is that it's trail is no longer live, as I missed that. As for the LJ speed, it is SLOWER than all the other LJ races. Spider-man being the fastest, Jack as 2nd fastest. Chameleon is even faster than Succubus Hunter, which is depressingly true.

Overall - give succubus trail back! idgaf bout it's speed. LJ speeds were nerfed when we switched to 66tick if I recall?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    succubus needs a bit of a buff on its long jump. not much, but some. compared to pre-ob, the race is WAY too sluggish. its not supposed to be jack/spiderman levels, but it does need more than it has currently.
    THIS is what i mean WHAT.
    im not talking about a HUGE increase in speed, hell, it MUST be slower than the other 2 races...
    but it feels sluggish to bhop with it... DOABLE but sluggish, just feels unnatural and that's all im asking to be fixed.
    dont want it uber buffed, just fixed to what it used to be: a decent LONG jumper, not as FAST as spidey and jack, but quite LONG coverage at slower speeds...

side suggestion if you guys dont want to buff the race's jump on a wholescale:
    zero could make it so that the longjump DISTANCE is affected by the skulls u have? might be an interesting mechanic, and certainly wouldnt remove the "you need to be skilled at shooting and moving and playing to get this race stronger, nub!"
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    Currently - my only complaint is that it's trail is no longer live, as I missed that. As for the LJ speed, it is SLOWER than all the other LJ races. Spider-man being the fastest, Jack as 2nd fastest. Chameleon is even faster than Succubus Hunter, which is depressingly true.

Overall - give succubus trail back! idgaf bout it's speed. LJ speeds were nerfed when we switched to 66tick if I recall?
    its not supposed to be this slow.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

Say what you mean, and mean what you say.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    An elephant's faithful, one hundred per cent!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post

not entirely sure what you mean. are you saying that i don't actually mean what i'm saying in this thread? remind me when you started playing on ibis WCS again? i don't seem to remember you being here pre-OB update. i'm telling you that the succubus hunter was much different back then.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    not entirely sure what you mean. are you saying that i don't actually mean what i'm saying in this thread? remind me when you started playing on ibis WCS again? i don't seem to remember you being here pre-OB update. i'm telling you that the succubus hunter was much different back then.
    I was clearly talking to you, well done.

Jeez why does Mikey keep talking directly at me?