Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 014 Succubus Hunter [80] v1.1.0

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    I was clearly talking to you, well done.

Jeez why does Mikey keep talking directly at me?
    considering how you posted that after my post, and you didn't quote anyone, the options were that you were just making a useless rhetorical statement or directing it at the last person to post.

i gave you the benefit of the doubt, and assumed you were NOT just a useless cunt spouting random shit. i recognize my mistake and apologize.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Read what Cyber wrote, I know that takes 4 seconds of actual thought but you might be able to pull it off.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

The Pre-OB update speed was the same as if you buy boots of speed with the current one.

I miss whoring Succubus hunter as it was my favorite race before the update.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

4. Default

Balance changes will be made when it gets reprogrammed. All the races are going to get reprogrammed but with me moving it is going to take some time with all the packing and shit now. Luckily now that the servers are upgraded that is less issues for me to deal with so it should free up more time for programing.

5. Default

Just a friendly reminder for when this race ever gets reprogrammed...

As I currently see it?
    Spiderman should have Succubus's current bhop.
    Jack should have spiderman's current bhop, maybe with like a 5% distance reduction.
    And Succubus should GO BACK TO ITS FUCKING GLORY DAYS of the jack-like bhop with higher/longer jumps...

I really miss when succubus hunter was the go to "pro" race, rewarded for getting kills, rewarded for being the best.
    But the race is underwhelming now, underrated for sure and still packs a punch, but not as good as it once was...

I'm willing to suggest adding that jack-like + high/distance jump to succubus that it used to have before, and in exchance, tweak it so it's no longer a "just keep getting 1 kill every now and then and wait for its late game..." or as i2o4 used to play it "I'ma stay on this race when there isnt many people in the server so that when people join, i'd have max skulls all game".

I strongly think that this movement buff suggestion can be compensated by making it so that you lose skulls at a round-rate.
    The more skulls is you have, the faster u lose them.
    For example, start out with losing a skull once per 5 rounds, then at 10 skulls you lose one skull per 3 rounds, at 20 skulls you lose once skull per 2 rounds, and at max skulls, you will lose a skull once a round,

i.e you can't stay maxed forever unless you keep your killing streak...instead of the currently INSANELY SLOW pace that this race has compared to all other races.
    The fact is, this race is NOT USED as a KNIFING race, although its kit suggest otherwise... and the problem is MAINLY its movement... perhaps with a loooooongjump buff, it can be used more with a knife assassinating people, than as a camping TANK gun race.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

I will code it first and make the balance changes once the abilities are all in order. I will be making buffs to this race for its release.

7. Default

Cyber, it is a COUNTER to knife races. I agree the longjump needs improved, but it should not jump higher. It should be about where jack is at the moment. If you want low grav, you can use the ultimate.

Zero, would it be possible to let it have improved cloak when holding a knife when the ultimate has been used? Similar to what it is like with cloak + ultimate (since they currently stack). That would help bring the knife into it's own for this race--especially with a better longjump.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

8. Default

I could even very the long jump based on if the user currently has the knife our or not.

9. Default

That'd be awesome. Like Jack longjump normally and spiderman with a knife. Hit q mid jump to fuck with people trying to predict where you'll be.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

Currently other than using your ult heads do not effect long jump in any way. I think one key will be to change that as well.