Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 011 Molecule [160] v1.0.6

1. Default

Hex is a percentage chance, it is not a guarentee, and if molecule is going to see any nerf or item limitations, then spiderman and jack need to see some as well. Particularly with claws on jack, and certain weapon restrictions which will not allow people to play with the proc chances so much.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Hex is a percentage chance, it is not a guarentee, and if molecule is going to see any nerf or item limitations, then spiderman and jack need to see some as well. Particularly with claws on jack, and certain weapon restrictions which will not allow people to play with the proc chances so much.
    Claws is fine on jack.
    Im also fine wth the pump shotty with the delay between shots...

If ANYTHING needs to be done on jack is to prevent it from buying the op noob tube... Aka the auto shotty, especialy wih claws...

Spideman's problem imo is not rly the evade alone, but the fact that the hitboxes on it are REALLY fucked up when he's i zip-motion..
    Add THAT to the evade and u have a problem...

But spidey feels fine really, i dn have problems with spidey like with jack autoshotties
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Helm on molecule, p90 on Spiderman, and auto shorty on jack
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub
    Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it

4. Default

Claws on jack is a huge issue due to the way abilities work on the server, it increases the chances significantly, especially when combined with a shotty to the point where a single skill, like clubs, can be activated multiple times on a single shot.

5. Default

Claws on jack is a huge issue due to the way abilities work on the server, it increases the chances significantly, especially when combined with a shotty to the point where a single skill, like clubs, can be activated multiple times on a single shot.
    Ok probably wrong place to talk about jack. BUT what if there was a VERY small cooldown for the skills like .01 second so that it wouldnt allow it to proc multi times at once. this would weaken claw and Shotgun in one blow without Super nerfhammering jack
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : panorama is so nub
    Maukid : lol
    OhGasm In Your Mouth : never realized it

6. Default

What, Spiderman already has helm restricted from them. That was actually where my idea came from. Their ults are very different, but unless someone gets very lucky or has spasm like skill, weblines makes you nearly as immune to damage. I believe this is why Helm was restricted from them, so that when they do land to shoot a couple shots, a good player that lands a headshot has a 70% chance of killing them. With molecule, even if you time it properly to pop out when their bubble ends and you shoot them in the face, there is a 67% chance of only dealing 30-40 damage. By the time they'd be hit again, they almost always get out of dodge and put enough distance between you to get their ultimate back again.

Also, I am well aware that hex is only a percentage chance. However, 10+ shots directly into the back of your head and you still don't die 90% of the time? This seems slightly outrageous, and removing helm would go a long way to elevate that. I also really have not noticed hex giving immunity to anything other then molecule bubble, and if that is the case it is pretty underpowered. I'd like to see the percentage for hex to go up, or make it work for a much larger array of skills. (However, I still have not tested this to be sure that things such as Locust swarm have a chance to be evaded.)

I would definitely like to test this as well as a few other things. Message me tomorrow night when I get on at around 2 or 2:30 am if any of you are up.

P.S. - Masskid, don't forget about the Para on spiderman. Glad you agree that restricting helm on molecule is reasonable ^_^

7. Default

Hex on Shadow hunter is a percentage chance per round, not per shot. Its either going to work or it isn't. The relative number of shots is irrelevant. I don't see why helm would be restricted on molecule over any other race, particularly things like human or night elf. Helm is annoying, thats why it costs 3500 dollars.

8. Default

Hex on Shadow hunter is a percentage chance per round, not per shot. Its either going to work or it isn't. The relative number of shots is irrelevant. I don't see why helm would be restricted on molecule over any other race, particularly things like human or night elf. Helm is annoying, thats why it costs 3500 dollars.
    DONT worry about it, IF zero introduces the weight-ed items that take up multiple slots, then we wont need to actually restrict helm from human...

Human with lace and helm is "OK", it's the fact that u have a health pack with it with insane healthbar that makes it op. for all u know, u might shoot or knife a human with a helm and insta-kill them now without the extra health...

same for molecule, with the new system zero is invisioning, buying a helm on a molecule will require a heavy investment,
    a lace is almost a MUST on molecule because they are gonna use shadow hunters with invul to try to kill you, and if u use a helm, then it will take up the chance to buy a health pack to whistand hits, and even worse, u wont be able to buy antiwards on the go without sacrifying either the lace (unlikely) or helm (more likely)...

so yeah, i think it's the fact that the helm can just be "added" on top of ur gear like a cherry on a chocolate cake that's the problem... not the item itself ALONE for human... on molecule it's still strong true, but human helm combo will be nerfed big time.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

9. Default

This would weaken helm even more then it already is though. It isn't so absurdly OP on other races. I like buying it for undead, shadow hunter, and a half dozen other races without necessarily buying a lace or health. This would be fine if it were race specific. What other items are going to be weighted like this? If you do it for helm, you might want to take the other more powerful items that most people buy (health and lace). Make each of these cost 2, the other cheaper items each cost 1, and there are 4 slots. This will let you pick 2 of the 3 items and forgo any others; or other combinations that arent as powerful, such as one of those, plus mask and claws. Alternatively, you could get 4 of the less powerful items, such as claws, orb, mask, cat. You could make this system as complex as you like to add another layer of asymmetric balance. Just be cautious of making it too difficult for newbies. This would likely take some time to balance also, as items such as claws or cat may also want to be increased to 2 slots.

My balance of the top of my head would be:
    6 slots

Cost 3 slots each: Helm, Lace, Health
    Cost 2 slots each: Claw, Cat
    Cost 1 slot each: Everything else

10. Default

Why in the fuck would you even consider lace worth three slots? its an essential item that you need to have or you're gonna be fucked.