Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 015 Panorama [280] v1.1.2

1. Default

when you respawn it turns you around (dont know if thats normal) and I keep getting stuck on stupid crap like stairs and and coke cans

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BulletSponge View Post
    when you respawn it turns you around (dont know if thats normal) and I keep getting stuck on stupid crap like stairs and and coke cans
    yeah thats smthn retarded with the race, u can climb high walls but cant skip a can...
    example on dust 1, as panorama, u cant walk into the tunnel because there is the entrance step on each entrance, and it glitches u there... u kinda have to jump into the tunnel... which is retarded lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    yeah thats smthn retarded with the race, u can climb high walls but cant skip a can...
    example on dust 1, as panorama, u cant walk into the tunnel because there is the entrance step on each entrance, and it glitches u there... u kinda have to jump into the tunnel... which is retarded lol
    it's always been that way. pretty much unavoidable. you get use to it eventually
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

• Improved programing of stuck detection

5. Default

• Fixed so that the step size is not above the max allowed size. This reduces lag and will prevent server crashes.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's always been that way. pretty much unavoidable. you get use to it eventually
    yeah i got used to it , u just have to know where the glitches are.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default

• Updated code to detect if a client is valid before deciding if they are alive to prevent errors and possible crashes.

8. Default

• Improved programing of weapon removal to reduce crashes.

9. Default

Quick question, how does wall climb work?

"We have a good arrangement. He makes the weapons. I use them."

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BLADE View Post
    Quick question, how does wall climb work?
    you run up to something. you step on top of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?