Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 015 Panorama [280] v1.1.2

1. Default

• Race now on RESTORED VERSION
    • Updated to best weapon removal code

2. Default

is there any way to flip the view without making like all objects including players invisible?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

• Updated weapon removal code

4. Default

Suggestion: Instead of 6 Levels of zoom have 2. Make 1st at level 8 and keep the zoom you have now. Make the 2nd at level 16 and give it the sniper zoom.

5. Default

also i have heard people talk about the skill that lets you walk over objects (wall climb?) i believe its glitched/little unconventional because you cant walk up steps and get stuck often. Any chance of maybe re-coding this skill or just swapping it with something more suitable?

6. Default

complain to valve that instead of making new game they should fix current one...

7. Default

zero there is a bug in panorama (or is it santa+panorama?) :

watch this demo at tick 45k.
    Gekke is a santa (he flies with the ulti), he died by me.
    Apparently he had set panorama as a "to go to race after death", but what ended up happening was that when i killed gekke AS A SANTA, it RESPAWNED him using panorama's ability, even when panorama didnt even hit the field yet....

its a glitch and is highly exploitable since next thing you;d see is for example a shadow hunter setting pano as next race, dies, respawns as pano, dies, procs pano, changes back to shadow hunter, and respawns with full wards again, and able to recreate the cycle if they got lucky.

we'd never hear the end of it. strongly suggest u look into that?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

• Patched glitch allowing respawn to proc when you were switching to this race despite not having been this race when you died.

9. Default

zero u asked to post about this glitch.
    If you killed a pano that procced rematch, and someone killed you while waiting for the rematch, you get summoned into the fight WITHOUT the main gun you had... just the glock/usp.

not really fair considering a rematch is supposed to be ... ya know, a rematch :P

ps: if i had an ak before rematch and i died, the ak DISAPPEARS from the map, i cant even find it where i died. im not 100% sure on this bcos of the heated gameplay,,, but i couldnt find my main gun (to re-equip) for the life of me after i rezzed with pistol only.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Re programing started.