Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: 016 Vagabond [310] v1.1.8

1. Default

until zero finds a way 2 fix this issue admins should be enforcing it as who ever got on it first gets 2 keep using it. when whoever is using it switched off then someone else can jump on it.

till the issue if fixed people should not be logging off of WCS, while on a class that is limited 1 per team.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

will do
    and if they fail to comply?
    switch them to spec? (does it count for the limit ?) or kick them temporary so the guy resumes his race?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    will do
    and if they fail to comply?
    switch them to spec? (does it count for the limit ?) or kick them temporary so the guy resumes his race?
    The problem with the limiter is such that those actions will do no good if they really don't want to comply. If you switch them to spec, they can just re-join and it will give it to them (that's the whole problem), same with kicking. So I would guess you'd be better off slaying them or setting them on fire (lol flaming vagabond) if a warning isn't sufficient. Of course, if they're really stubborn, there's always the 5 minute break!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle Me Emo View Post
    The problem with the limiter is such that those actions will do no good if they really don't want to comply. If you switch them to spec, they can just re-join and it will give it to them (that's the whole problem), same with kicking. So I would guess you'd be better off slaying them or setting them on fire (lol flaming vagabond) if a warning isn't sufficient. Of course, if they're really stubborn, there's always the 5 minute break!
    if someone refuses 2 change and get off vegabond when they first log on (if someone else was already on it) then they will be asked 2 change, if they refuse, they will be kicked from the server, if they rejoin and refuse 2 change again then they will be issued a temp ban.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

awesome, my ban hammer's been itching after i got kicked off of vagabond the last 8 maps i played -.-
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Is there a way to make it so that the Flashlight cant be used to spot you out when you are invisible?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Is there a way to make it so that the Flashlight cant be used to spot you out when you are invisible?
    what? turn your flashlight off if it's getting you caught
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

no if they have there flash light on and have it near you, your shadow gets shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    no if they have there flash light on and have it near you, your shadow gets shown.
    huh!

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Yea you could just make them play on computers that can not render shadows or release a valve update that removes light. (which may happen anyways)