Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: 016 Vagabond [310] v1.1.8

1. Default

Race is ready for final release testing. Should work exactly as it does on the live server.

2. Default

This race will have a "awp" however all dmg output is reprogrammed to that of a scout. This is for balance reasons as an awp is harder to no scope with. In addition it is also louder which enabled better tracking for players.

I am also going to make it so the weapon is custom and I think that you will all enjoy the change in this regard when you see what it is...

3. Default

Dammit zero... You had one billion jobs. THIS wasn't one!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Oh when you see what I did your going to shit your pants.

5. Default

I knew I should have played my baby once before smthn fucks up... There I was trying to abstain from using my strong fav to be nice to dickheads who whored nonetheless...

GG.

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Btw zero. I am concerned more about the AWP WEIGHT slowing down your running and jumping, rather than only the no scope aspect...

Especially after you introduced the biggest mistake of your life to the server (aka the alchemist race, with the anti-scientifique ult shutting down all invisible and movement races forever.)...

7. Default

Your worried about it slowing down your running and jumping for a race that teleports? (note that nothing changes your jump height)

Also note that nothing stops me from just giving that race default 1.238095238095238 movement speed to to return the 210 rate of the awp to the 260 rate of the scout...

I can change basically anything that is not the client side prediction sounds.

8. Default

Lol... If someone is relying only on teleporting to play Vagas... They're doing it wrong.
    Sidestep no scope are at the core of duels and indoor combats with laces around....
    But i digress.
    I'm sure u wont blow up the race lol...

9. Default

Actually, we had quite the no scope dual in the test server for a few rounds. We wanted to test to ensure that no scope attacks were not rendered impossible. While it is likely that the skill requirement will go up as a result I, who do not use this race often, had little issue landing no scope hits.

I will look into a system to alter the movement speed when this weapon is selected. I also got to ensure that it will remain restricted from the buy menu so noobs do not think they can actually buy an awp. (b/c I am going to need to unrestrict it on the live server)

10. Default

But how will you handle the option of players throwing their awps around? Or by death? Will it just disappear and start causing null errors like the old strider flight issues? Or u got smthn handling weapons disappearing on throw?