Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: 016 Vagabond [310] v1.1.8

1. Default

It does not really matter if users pick them up. The issue is stupid people wasting money trying to buy it instead of a scout.

2. Default

Forward always forward. Perhaps someday it will be good again.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

3. Default

Define "it does not matter"?
    You mean that players can actually use the AWP if the vagabond drops it?

Boy oh boy would undead, orc, and nebula be lots of fun.
    +_-
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Well yea they could use it but the dmg would still be that of a scout so why they would use it is another question. The dmg alterations are being done in an independent program I made to ensure the awp=scout as far as damage goes.

5. Default

Movement changes are in effect, (only for this race). If other races pickup this gun they will not get the speed bonus.

The speed was critical b/c it does also logically effect even the teleport b/c of the way that it works. The movement now functions just like it should.

6. Default

OK also got a program in place that will prevent people from trying to buy them so they can only originate from a vagabond dropping one.

7. Default

Well yea they could use it but the dmg would still be that of a scout so why they would use it is another question. The dmg alterations are being done in an independent program I made to ensure the awp=scout as far as damage goes.
    Ohhhh ok so the damage alteration is done on the guy level, not the vagabond level. So anyone using that AWP would deal a scout dmg... Still...
    RIP proper scout aiming... Welcome unintentional random AWP recoil headshot bullshit
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Time to improve your no scope skills to pro level...

9. Default

• Initial Release of recoded version
    • Converted AWP to Scout for use with this race
    • Custom model for AWP implemented
    • All dmg is the exact same as scout.
    • Player movement speed (for vag only) is exactly the same as scout.

10. Default

Time to improve your no scope skills to pro level...
    If only you could predict a random shot, no scoping with a scout requires skill, no scoping with an awp however is completely random and a huge nerf to a race that doesn't really need it.

Also since the change there's this really annoying bug that happens if you teleport while scoped, it stays zoomed in until you go visible again, and it makes it really hard to aim where you're going.
    The speed also seems slower than before. You say it's the same as scout, but I don't think the adrenaline skill does anything right now. I might be wrong on this one though, a more experienced bond player would have to test it.
    Lastly the awp is left handed for some reason, makes it even harder to no scope, and it just feels really weird if you're used to right handed. Might be a bug on my end though.