Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 016 Vagabond [310] v1.1.8

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    r you saying that is crashes on both the test and live server. I thought the error only occurred on the live server.
    i havent tested it on the test server. i didnt know it ONLY crashed on live one

but i am testing the others so i needed the extra levels...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

vegabond is working fine on the test server. it's not dropping a scout when it teleports and the teleport is not crashing or cause problems. no glitches found so far.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    vegabond is working fine on the test server. it's not dropping a scout when it teleports and the teleport is not crashing or cause problems. no glitches found so far.
    i did notice 1 thing on the test server tho... i was running and tryed using my ultimate a few times , around like 5 times in a row with barely 1-2 secs between each button press...
    i know u should use it to teleport and then u get stuck with knife until u press it again,
    HOWEVER, after that "few times" , even if i toggled my ultimate back to scout mode, i couldnt even move... i would be stuck on the floor, while i hear my own running footsteps in background, even when not pressing WASD keys, until i toggle back to knife mode,.... and after a few other spams of the ultimate i finally managed to unglitch myself...
    what happened exactly?

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

The ultimate is configured in such a way that if the button is simply spammed it will glitch the user. This makes it so that the ultimate requires the user to use it carefully and not simply spamming the button. Otherwise they will glitch out and get killed. This is designed by intent just like the old one which glitched out in the exact same way.

Oh does it switch to your knife automatically now?

i have been using it on the live server all night last night, hasnt crashed once. I think we are golden. if not i will let you know!

Yes it switch's to the knife auto when you tele.

p.s. the footsteps you hear yourself making are your own sound. I tested tonight with someone and no one else can hear those footsteps being made.

(this was all done on the live server)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i have been using it on the live server all night last night, hasnt crashed once. I think we are golden. if not i will let you know!

Yes it switch's to the knife auto when you tele.

p.s. the footsteps you hear yourself making are your own sound. I tested tonight with someone and no one else can hear those footsteps being made.

(this was all done on the live server)
    thats what i meant, its like ur footsteps got caught on an infinite loop on ur own sound.

side note zero, 1 thing about the vagabond is that u CAN see him when his immobile/ultimate mode , kinda...
    u CAN see his name tag in game, and the gore mod makes it that if u spray randomly around and happen to hit the vagabond once, the vagabond will bleed, and u can spot him based on blood shed...
    then again, thats probably a good thing considering how strong the race is, makes it better to avoid ppl just camping as VB waiting for a kill to come by...
    was it intentional tho?

7. Default

you're suposed to be able to see him if you aim directly at him.

and the sound was always there, even before OB update
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

the blood was also there he would put out blood if hit giving away the location for a split second from the gore mod.

9. Default

the blood was also there he would put out blood if hit giving away the location for a split second from the gore mod.
    i am perfectly happy with just the way it is, i tihnk it was mikey that was pissed that i knew where to knife him :P heheheh

10. Default

Depends on how u use the ultimate for the footstep sound effect to occur. Most of the time if u aim down or tele land straight, u will not hear the footsteps. If you use the ultimate and you land somewhat into the ground while u are still running or stuck you will hear the footsteps. Also when you use ultimate with a defuse kit equipped or secondary, that piece of equipment you are carrying is not invisible so people can see you. I am not sure if thats the way its suppose to be, but just letting you know.