Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 016 Vagabond [310] v1.1.8

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by willster View Post
    Depends on how u use the ultimate for the footstep sound effect to occur. Most of the time if u aim down or tele land straight, u will not hear the footsteps. If you use the ultimate and you land somewhat into the ground while u are still running or stuck you will hear the footsteps. Also when you use ultimate with a defuse kit equipped or secondary, that piece of equipment you are carrying is not invisible so people can see you. I am not sure if thats the way its suppose to be, but just letting you know.
    it used to be invis, but only if you had it on when you ult.

i.e. if you ult. an are invis, but your teammate had the bomb/kit and die near you, if the kit/bomb fell into you, you' pick it up and it would be visible.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

It seems a bit crazy to me that this race can be invisible 90% of the time, and moving for most of that. It is nearly impossible to kill someone if they use it constantly to warp in and out of invis, and they will eventually get a knife or lucky scout shot and kill you. Just VERY annoying the few times I have faced it, and even 2 people fighting one using this is difficult.

The issue is that they are only frozen for like .5s, after which they activate it 2x quickly, and are again invisible and moving.

Suggestions
    • I think a longer delay AFTER becoming Visible again would make this less crazy.
    • After trying to become visible, if you were frozen for another .5s, but became visible at the beginning, would also bring this down.

I understand that either of these would hurt it in close combat, but really, it's a Sniper race. SHOULD it be strong in close combat? Or as strong as it is currently at least?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by frvwfr2 View Post
    It seems a bit crazy to me that this race can be invisible 90% of the time, and moving for most of that. It is nearly impossible to kill someone if they use it constantly to warp in and out of invis, and they will eventually get a knife or lucky scout shot and kill you. Just VERY annoying the few times I have faced it, and even 2 people fighting one using this is difficult.

The issue is that they are only frozen for like .5s, after which they activate it 2x quickly, and are again invisible and moving.

Suggestions
    • I think a longer delay AFTER becoming Visible again would make this less crazy.
    • After trying to become visible, if you were frozen for another .5s, but became visible at the beginning, would also bring this down.

I understand that either of these would hurt it in close combat, but really, it's a Sniper race. SHOULD it be strong in close combat? Or as strong as it is currently at least?
    lol, welcome to vagabond.

you'll enjoy it when you get to it.

myself? i was more of a vagalion guy. ^_^ silent teleport
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

doesnt he necklace prevent it from teleporting anywhere near u ?
    if the person was invisible, and u walk by them while holding a necklace of immunity..does it reveal them? or does it only prevent the vaga from teleporting near u ?

also i noticed with many other races that if u spam ur ultimate, such as teleporting on human, the necklace doesnt always work...or so i was told..

also , to however is complaining about the vaga ultimate, i used the night elf roots on the vaga once, once its caught in the roots for a split sec, its 100% screwed! cant teleport out of it and it glitches u , make u teleport back and forth into the roots lol and where u are dead
    plus i managed to KNIFE kill a vagabond with my flame pred at least 10 times so far, its all about predicting the other player's whereabouts. setting them on fire with spamming the LEFT knife is always easier than trying to stab them directly with right:P once on fire, they;re screwed lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Necklace used to stop vag from teleporting when he was near you, yes. Now, it does nothing(both in playing experience and test server testing).

No, it never revealed them.

Yes, those always were and still are great ways of dealing with vags

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Necklace used to stop vag from teleporting when he was near you, yes. Now, it does nothing(both in playing experience and test server testing).

No, it never revealed them.

Yes, those always were and still are great ways of dealing with vags
    True you can't see a vaga when they are invisible, but that's the naked eye. Check the radar and you'll see a dot when looking in their direction (usually). Though, it never tells you how high one is... or does it?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

7. Default

so you guys are saying the ultimate immunity is not being blocked. Is this just for the shopmenu item or for any race that is supposed to block it.

8. Default

so you guys are saying the ultimate immunity is not being blocked. Is this just for the shopmenu item or for any race that is supposed to block it.
    hmmm, is the code any different from the wcs version? judgeing by the other differencs we've seen between the two, the efault necklace might be a sort of "chance" item, or might have an internal cooldown

9. Default

Spent 2 rounds teleporting around, into and out from someone with a necklace, never got blocked once. Spent a minute doing the same with a Warden. No luck there either.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Spent 2 rounds teleporting around, into and out from someone with a necklace, never got blocked once. Spent a minute doing the same with a Warden. No luck there either.
    i second that...seems like the necklace and warden effects are "chance" not fool proof... that is , if they are working
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...