Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: (>;..;)> wee lil sadist<(;..;<) [steam_0:0:4508667]

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WEE LIL SADIST View Post
    well ima defend myself guns blazing
    LOL, just LOL, THAT is all .
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

we know wee hacks but so does baller.dan and r4d4r. baller dan was hacking one morning and kicking wees ass.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    we know wee hacks but so does baller.dan and r4d4r. baller dan was hacking one morning and kicking wees ass.
    Ya, so does Maynard, rael, xerenix, ninja, and anyone else who kills me. I know for a fact Blade toggles.

Except r4d4r. He does the R4D4R Shift Walk because R4D4R is pro.

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Ya, so does Maynard, rael, xerenix, ninja, and anyone else who kills me. I know for a fact Blade toggles.

I have my suspesions about a few people, but this isn't the thread for that. Lets stop accusing others of hacking. If they are we will catch them and thats all it will take.

On with the subject with sadist, dude, Ive seen some shit in my many years of playing. And one thing I know is people, and you are not mad enough to be inoscent. If I was accused of hacking and I wasn't, I would be FURIOUS and would be putting up a fight. Making a joke of it does nothing but prove how right we were for banning you.

5. Default

True Superman. Sadist, you spent so much time on the server to get banned and not be mad. Why? If you were hacking, just tell us. If not, get fucking pissed about it. Start some shit.

6. Default

If you were hacking, just tell us. If not, get fucking pissed about it. Start some shit.
    COME AT US BRO DO IT

/dukes

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

7. Default

cuz if i got pissed right now id rage in front of my lil cousin swearing n i dont wanna start shit right now

8. Default

So wait wth wasn't I named on this list? I need to get better hacks

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pit_Viper1 View Post
    So wait wth wasn't I named on this list? I need to get better hacks
    im in top 10 and immune bitches
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...