Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I play CS with a helmet on

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    because it's admin vs admin he doesn't really need a demo. all zero has 2 do is pull helmets admin logs, and if he was infact doing that and it's not allowed... well you guys get the rest... the proof is there, zero just needs 2 pull it up...
    true, but zero has a lot on his plate, and having everything lie upon HIM finding out is not really the best move... sure there is always THAT as a backup plan, but if he had a demo, zero wouldn't have to be envolved except for the final ruling, makes evreyone's life easier to have a demo, but yes, i agree with u , u dont NEED a demo, so everyone who would say "demo or didnt happen", its not one of those cases because its admin vs admin, just like u said.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

pulling up logs is as easy as dropping them.

:kayne:

i want my kayne picture.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    pulling up logs is as easy as dropping them.
    :kayne:
    i want my kayne picture.
    Is that a request for a kayne emote?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Is that a request for a kayne emote?
    yes sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

/sigh
    desert fortress, if you get to the secret platform, you get a awp, stop crying. not like just i had a awp, if someone was with me they got one too. /closethreadcrybaby

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Before Maynard, or anyone else says it, "If u don't have a demo, then it didn't happen !!!"

Well, I guess that pretty well sums it up.

Please DON'T waste the space, or our time by posting here IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW PROTOCOL!!
    You are wrong, if he used chat to convey communication then all he would need is a time.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

3+ ppl may not have witnessed it but 3+ ppl have reported admin abuse on him within the past week
    RellikDloc

8. Default

CS, it seems every time you come back you have problems with players on our servers. I would start using my head if I were you as admin privileges can be revoked without refund if you insist on abusing any occasion you can.

Hundreds of dollars doesn't mean jack when you have players who would otherwise purchase admin leaving the server because of people like you who make us look like idiots. You're making the admins who care about our servers look awful by abusing. So please, start using your common sense.
    Last edited by OMGBEARS; 12-27-2010 at 01:32 AM.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    CS, it seems every time you come back you have problems with players on our servers. I would start using my head if I were you as admin privileges can be revoked without refund if you insist on abusing any occasion you can.

Hundreds of dollars doesn't mean jack when you have players who would otherwise purchase admin leaving the server because of people like you who make us look like idiots. You're making the admins who care about our servers look awful by abusing. So please, start using your common sense.
    servers gone to shit, you have people cading spots they're not supposed to and these 15 year old admins are to scared to do anything about it. I give it a week of complaints and then you'll see a difference in the server quality. Happened before, will happen again.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cswithhelmet View Post
    servers gone to shit, you have people cading spots they're not supposed to and these 15 year old admins are to scared to do anything about it. I give it a week of complaints and then you'll see a difference in the server quality. Happened before, will happen again.
    most of the time, the people cading those spots don't know any better.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?