Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: NinjaOnRitalin

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that this is what people are referring to when they say "IBIS sucks now." (paraphrased... it comes in many different forms)

Why would people play on IBIS servers if there are admins out for blood taking up slots just to demo (harass) a player every time he's in a server?
    Im not out for anyone. Willsure or what ever his name is thats number one is awesome and I dont go for him. Ive seen ritalin do some shit, Ive had admins back me up in chat, and now he's talking shit to me disrespecting me. It wasn't personal untill now.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    You dare talk shit about me? You have no idea who I am or what im cappable of. If your smart, and you seem like you are, you will shut your mouth and respect everything I do concerning you.
    If you're being serious, then you're in dire need of professional help.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties
    I'd do Fluffy any day.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    go away hacker

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    Isn't that clearly obvious? Ha Ha

5. Default

I know you weren't. There were atleast 3 others that I know of. I won't mention names. They should have the balls to mention something themselves.
    was i in-game? and if i was, i dnt remember any incidence of u mentioning in chat that he was hacking...
    then again, i am a mic/sound whore so i rarely check the chat, unless someones tells me to or steams me:P
    superman, not to go against u , heck i have made a few bans that i thought were foolproof, but when ppl get used to regular players like ritalin around, they will double question any ban thread on them... trust me been there. my suggestion is what i would do if MY threads went cold: call it a truce (how the fuck do u spell that word?) and call it a day as well... go in game, have fun, if the guy plays again spec him anonymously and wait for someone ELSE to notice smthn shitty and report it to u and so u have back-ups. (in order words, dnt be a kavinski lol, no offence kav, u know i like u :P)

gd luck with that.
    and ninja, fyi, willster just beat u for rank 1 :P
    u gonna need some catching up to do , so plz, toggle on nxt time and do ur best lol, (that was both an honest statement and sarcastic at the same time, so deal with it lol ), until superman prooves u are hacking.
    so, do we call it a day here and avoid the flames and go have fun in game until proven otherwise?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    was i in-game? and if i was, i dnt remember any incidence of u mentioning in chat that he was hacking...
    then again, i am a mic/sound whore so i rarely check the chat, unless someones tells me to or steams me:P
    superman, not to go against u , heck i have made a few bans that i thought were foolproof, but when ppl get used to regular players like ritalin around, they will double question any ban thread on them... trust me been there. my suggestion is what i would do if MY threads went cold: call it a truce (how the fuck do u spell that word?) and call it a day as well... go in game, have fun, if the guy plays again spec him anonymously and wait for someone ELSE to notice smthn shitty and report it to u and so u have back-ups. (in order words, dnt be a kavinski lol, no offence kav, u know i like u :P)

gd luck with that.
    and ninja, fyi, willster just beat u for rank 1 :P
    u gonna need some catching up to do , so plz, toggle on nxt time and do ur best lol, (that was both an honest statement and sarcastic at the same time, so deal with it lol ), until superman prooves u are hacking.
    so, do we call it a day here and avoid the flames and go have fun in game until proven otherwise?

Obvisouly i have to seeings how noone is standing up. We will see what happens.

7. Default

@ Cyber you spelled it right..

I have been playing on WCS for as long as i have been here. Ninja was one of the first players that really pissed me off, cuz he was always right in my ass and killed me like 2 sec after the round started.. i got a bit better and i could, at times, actually stand my ground against him..
    Even before i became admin there was people i called hacks on, Babo being one of them, and i kept saying he was one, till he actually got banned for wall hacks.. and i have called hacks on more people where it turned out that they actually was hacking, but i have never called it in Ninja..
    Ninja just have skills, just like Baby, BigDumbAnimal and Wolf, and ohh boy have i many times heard and seen (in chat and people PM me on Steam) that people call hacks on them, but fact of the matter is that they just have skill.. And yes.. people have called hacks on Ninja before too, but i think that everyone with skill have at one point or an other been accused of being a hacker..

Bottom line is that i support Ninja in this.. i have known him for a long time, hes a friend, and hes nice and fun to play with.. and i seriously doubt that hes hacking..
    Last edited by Carina; 12-27-2010 at 08:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

8. Default

PS, I will demo you every time im on the server. If your not hacking, you won't get banned, if I even think you sneezed wrong because a guy was coming around the corner, I will ban you and send them demo to steam and wait for their reply before I get you unbanned. You dare talk shit about me? You have no idea who I am or what im cappable of.
    Bahahahah i m not sure if I should respond to this with a three or five point response, so i will mix it up a little.

Dear Superman,
    As much as I enjoy playing on IBIS servers, I enjoy something else even more.
    Making nerds misarble.
    Knowing that you will go out your game time so much just to come at me and waste hours just to try to get me banned puts a smile on my face.
    Fact is, after countless demos and hours wasted, you will end up at the same spot that you are right now, no one caring about what you got to say or prove. I don't understand why you feel like you are some higherpower cause you pay 11 bucks a month to be an admin but ohh well, nobody understood Hitler for killing all the jews and trying to take over the world. But we all know how that ended..
    So let me pop your bubble and tell you this.. You ain't shit. Just another lost teenager/adolescence raging behind the computer screen instead of doing something useful with your life, and if you actually are, why not just enjoy the game??
    Difference between me and you is that although I do enjoy playing video games, I am not such a loser douchebag like yourself. I mean thats aside the fact that I am alot better looking then you, smarter, bigger dick.. the list goes on for days..
    So please, I BEG YOU, keep feeding into this and keep showing off your true colors to the whole IBIS community.
    Truly yours,
    NinjaOnRitalin
    The Toggler

PS: If you are wondering, I m not comparing you to Hitler, not cause that would be morally wrong but because unlike you, Hitler actually succeeded with his plan to a certain point..
    PSS: I am still wondering about what you are really capable of.. Being able to ban me cause your low self-esteemed ego can't handle the truth?? HOLY SHIT YOU DID SOMETHING GREAT WITH YOUR LIFE SO FAR! You accomplished to gather up the fee of 11 dollars +tax every month to feel special. And yes in some countries that might feed a starving child for two weeks but in America, ehh even Canada, for most thats less then an hour worth of work.

9. Default

This thread has gone past the point of no return. it's at the stage of becoming uncomfortable to read. some of the things i have read sound too close to being personal threats, not needed and uncalled for.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    This thread has gone past the point of no return. it's at the stage of becoming uncomfortable to read. some of the things i have read sound too close to being personal threats, not needed and uncalled for.
    well owns, it is ibis forums -.- lol
    but i do agree with owsnie, thread should be closed until further details. ninja is not banned yet, so best option is to dig up more shit .
    superman i have a unconclusive threads as well myself, and u saw me last night flipping off when i saw haxor in game after i banned him... but as much as i felt the nag to ban his brother's account as well... sometimes u have to take the high road and try to proove him hacking another time .!
    ciao y'all
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...