Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Les Grossman BANT

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post

all i'm saying is i've gone into a random ibis server, asked to be unbanned and an admin has done it before. a few times actually that's why i went into wcs and zmod to ask.
    All Admins Do Not Unban.

After reading this thread I think Zero should decide whether or not mercy is given.

Personally I have none for you.

2. Default

^ bro ur considering yourself an unstoppable force but guess what, you are coming up to the IMMOVABLE OBJECT RIGHT HERE. i will be polite and respectful but i was harassed in wcs earlier by taz and you and shady when all i asked for was help getting unbanned.

soooooo don't think for one second you can intimidate me on the servers or on the forums. terrorists don't scare me, 4 years USMC here. that being said, i will wait for SOMEBODY to tell me why i was perm'd and what i can do to get UNBANNED.

you know what snitches get right? don't be a rat now.
    well where should we start you bypassed a ban a few times. you disrespect admin, tk your team, threaten to burn ibis to the ground if we don't unban you. do i need to go on.
    on a different note i am not trying to get mikey into trouble but you sure jump to his side when someone says his name.

3. Default

again lees, not trying to be an asshole (fine, just a bit:P)
    but u needed to chill here... u;re asking the community a FAVOR, not a demand.
    just ...chill, not sure u can recover anymore... but better try than nthn before zero shows up...
    again, not trying to diss u , but u did diss me , just trying to be the reasonable admin and tell u what u did wrong so that u don't get ignored by other ppl...
    heck even a very respected clan member has no more remorce for u ...
    good luck with ur unban, thats the last post for me here. it's Zero's job to decide to unban u or not, as well as to deal with the admin that has been doing some side business.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

^ bro ur considering yourself an unstoppable force but guess what, you are coming up to the IMMOVABLE OBJECT RIGHT HERE. i will be polite and respectful but i was harassed in wcs earlier by taz and you and shady when all i asked for was help getting unbanned.

soooooo don't think for one second you can intimidate me on the servers or on the forums. terrorists don't scare me, 4 years USMC here. that being said, i will wait for SOMEBODY to tell me why i was perm'd and what i can do to get UNBANNED.

you know what snitches get right? don't be a rat now.
    is it safe to assume that by avoiding/ignoring my question, you have never been an admin at ibis?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    is it safe to assume that by avoiding/ignoring my question, you have never been an admin at ibis?
    aco? perticular reason why u would be asking?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=160189

admins normally log in more than 11 times total
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/gg_stats/player.php?id=160189

admins normally log in more than 11 times total
    what do you mean 11 times it sows me 300 some

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    what do you mean 11 times it sows me 300 some
    Hes talking about the number of times he logged in as an admin-

hymen (ibis.a) 5
    party foul (ibis.a) 3
    JERK | ibis.a 3

So we can add impersonating an admin to the list of infractions....

9. Default

all i'm saying is i've gone into a random ibis server, asked to be unbanned and an admin has done it before
    oh yeah? who exactly did that for you.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    oh yeah? who exactly did that for you.
    hes been in zm under jerk before i have ban him under that name in the past.
    i think we are gana need a real big shovel to help this guy dig his way out of this any one got one.