Thread: Symbiotic 9/17/2011 midnight

1. Default Symbiotic 9/17/2011 midnight

*******************Unban Format****************

In the Title section -> Username Date(of ban) Time(of ban)

In the Message section ->

Name in Game: Symbiotic
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:19432712
    Who banned you: Brett favre
    When: 9/17/2011 midnight
    Where: WCS
    Why banned: "hacking"
    I'm a twitch gamer and can easily get a ton of headshots. Honestly I've been banned from quite a few servers on CZ due to my twitching but I really like this server and would like to continue playing on it
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...steamid&Submit
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...913#post114913

Please, give me a chance I honestly do NOT hack.

2. Default

For clarification, I pursued the ban, wassabi was the one who did the actual banning.

You call yourself a twitch gamer. What I'm pointing out in your play isn't twitching, it's spraying into smoke and getting headshots every time you do. One thing that also gets me is that you say you have CZ experience, and that's why you're good, when spraying in CZ is different from spraying in CS:S, which is even different from the new spraying, which is different from what it used to be especially for rifles...and yet you STILL get headshots through smoke consistently while spraying.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

Yes, I did get a lot of headshots through smoke but i also did get a lot of kills as whenever i saw smoke i would spray a few clips through. this doesn't mean i was hacking...

4. Default

there's a difference between spraying a few clips through smoke and firing at the right time and in the right location, leading to getting headshots consistently through the smoke. however, rather than just make this a flame thread back and forth between us, i'll digress and let the opinions of others who review the demos be heard.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Player has been unbanned. Ban was overturned.

Thread closed.
    Link

Quote Originally Posted by slipstream
    When you give admin to people like wassabi, you know someones desperate for money.
    wassabi, let me introduce you to a friend of mine.

PUNCTUATION MARKS!! THEY DO MORE THAN MAKE SMILEY FACES. :P
    Go read some of wassabi's posts, he is a giant tool and has no concept of punctuation.