Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: jonny5v - Aimbot

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    In the event of it being decided he be let free of the ban i will provide another demo.
    and there is your problem... you have already decided that he is a hacker and you will take nothing else. your not giving him a chance, you are straight up saying he is a hacker

2. Default

So I was banned based on the current players on the servers complaining because I killed people? So if I jumped onto the server and got everyone on my team to start calling someone on the other team a hacker and persuaded members of the other team to do the same, you would ban that someone because of the current players complaining? And it would have to be a perma ban on the person. The person may not be hacking or doing anything wrong but if we say they were they would be perma ban?

And btw, I shake because I'm cold. It's winter, the weather isn't friendly and I play in a short sleeve shirt. I shake from time to time. Sorry for being human.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5v View Post
    So I was banned based on the current players on the servers complaining because I killed people? So if I jumped onto the server and got everyone on my team to start calling someone on the other team a hacker and persuaded members of the other team to do the same, you would ban that someone because of the current players complaining? And it would have to be a perma ban on the person. The person may not be hacking or doing anything wrong but if we say they were they would be perma ban?

And btw, I shake because I'm cold. It's winter, the weather isn't friendly and I play in a short sleeve shirt. I shake from time to time. Sorry for being human.
    .. can you not afford heat.. that sounds like a pretty lame excuse.

and no people dont get banned becasue other players complain. Players complain all the time but i remember speccing you the day before in the early morning thinking you had some sort of aimbot.

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    and there is your problem... you have already decided that he is a hacker and you will take nothing else. your not giving him a chance, you are straight up saying he is a hacker
    His "chance" was when i specced him and let him be the night before...

4. Default

Lol, sorry but I like to SAVE money on the bills be keeping the heater off and using natural heat. But it's ok. If the decision is to not unban me I'll just go back to playing the WCS3 server I came from. But it was a good time while it lasted. I hope the admins on the server do get their heads on straight so you guys don't lose more people due to illogical moves. And btw, if you saw me do it the day before, do you have a demo, I would like to view that one too. But until then, you have ONE shot of me shooting someone in the head when only the head was visible. I think anyone can make that shot on any server. Peace ^^v

5. Default

mikey, we don't ban based on what you "saw the night before"

we ban on demos. if you have a demo that shows hacks, fine. if the one you presented is all you got, then this was a bad ban.

TOS requires demos for bans to be perma.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Unbanned, for now no perma bans will be accepted on wcs. All people that need perma ban will be banned AFTER the demo is reviewed unless it is so clear in the demo that they are hacking so that a child would know do not ban them but instead submit a demo for review.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Lmao, You deserve a month long ban with the amount of times you killed me...

And my signature rocks, ne?

and I don't get it, why did he beat you?
    will tell u later:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...