Thread: 2 hackers

1. Exclamation 2 hackers

ok so i found some hackers 1 is for sure and the other is a maybe... but here are the demos
    Attachment 2915

His name is "Decoy" and he has an abvious aimbot
    Attachment 2916

his name is "Tricked^_<" and i suspect hax but not sure yet...

thanks
    -Puma

in the first demo, the one of decoy i notice in the first 4000 ticks.. i want to say he is wall hacking because he seemed to follow people threw the doors that lead to a on aztec. he also knew wee that guy was in the corner.

if this is solid evidence, zero can you have him banned.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    in the first demo, the one of decoy i notice in the first 4000 ticks.. i want to say he is wall hacking because he seemed to follow people threw the doors that lead to a on aztec. he also knew wee that guy was in the corner.

if this is solid evidence, zero can you have him banned.
    i second the wallhacking on decoy.
    i actually noticed that he whenever i am sitting in a specific camping corner, he would swivel HS me, but when i am NOT there (specing him) , he would NOT check there, as if he already knows...
    not to mention i was also demoing him when that guy crashed the server (the one me and blade told u about it?) thats how i actually caught the SERVER CRASHER, bcos iwas specing DECOY...
    and i second mikey on this , he IS walling without a doubt.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

I viewed one on Tricked^_< and he looks lucky, plus i don't get why he aims so high

Im not sure what to say about Decoy, he is checking common spots on aztec but he does seem to know if someone is hiding there... if its anything it would be wall hacking

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Masskid View Post
    I viewed one on Tricked^_< and he looks lucky, plus i don't get why he aims so high

Im not sure what to say about Decoy, he is checking common spots on aztec but he does seem to know if someone is hiding there... if its anything it would be wall hacking
    masskid, watch towards the middle of the demo ,right after he was in the tunnel and going back towards B?
    did u see how he knew that there was a guy hiding behind the door? in the corner?
    sure its a common camping spot, but that guy wasnt there the first time and when decoy went through the door the first time, he kept shooting either across the map or to the left behind the box (where a guy was there) WITHOUT checking his right side, EVER for a guy camping behind the door....
    so in other words, sure its a common camping spot, so if he knew that the second time, why didnt he check the first time?... u know?

not to mention i was specing him on other maps, like on nipper house, he would enter a specific room shooting on head level (and happen to kill someone there) and yet enter another EMPTY room without looking neither left or right... inconsistency much?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

In the future, it would help to name your demos after the player being observed. I agree on decoy, trick looks legit... although I've never seen anyone aim so high. Could this be another WCS view glitch?
    Last edited by dice; 01-01-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

7. Default

Tricked is an IRL friend of mine, I know for a fact that he does not hack, and he has been playing CS for as long as I have. He knows how to predict enemy movement, he knows how to aim, and he knows how to control recoil. If he played more he'd almost certainly be better than me most of the time. Also, I'm pretty sure that demo is messed up, everyone is aiming high in it (and 90% of the demo is other people). The bullets hit completely wrong places in relation to the crosshair.

As for decoy, it looks a lot like a toggled bot, but I'm not 100% sure. I'd prefer to see more footage of him.