Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft Server

1. Default

okay you guys have pissed brentidge now WTF man you brake glass room steal my pumpkins anf are thinking it is allright becouse my dimonds and shit are still there no what fuck you i have never stolen from anyone nor fucked anyones creastions up why do it to me fuck you i want my pumpkins back i dont no how to get them and they were given to me

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by enogar View Post
    jsstaylor shouldn't be an admin.

spawns items for himself, kills people and if anyone tries to kill they get banned. you killed me and slippy for no reason other than exploring. we were looking at your glass house, we get killed and drop everything. fucking joke.
    and judging by your postcount and the lack of any type of stats next to your name, you've just stumbled onto the server somehow, and have just started to grief everyone.

good day good sir
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

all I know is prior probelms with jay on minecraft aside, he was just defending admins giving themselfs what they want cause apprently "there's no abuse for admins on minecraft" ........

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    and judging by your postcount and the lack of any type of stats next to your name, you've just stumbled onto the server somehow, and have just started to grief everyone.

good day good sir
    no, i just played and never had the need to post. i was building up my house and exploring for more wood and got jumped by solar and killed. went back to kill him, killed him then jss tped to me and killed me and said i was going to get banned.

if youre going to have admins have them that don't spawn 60 golden apples and a ton of equip and then get pissy when you die.

i wanted to play in peace but apparently that isn't allowed.

5. Default

guys? cant we stick to either clan/admins only, or at least highly know reg?

bcos i can see shit is going loose there in minecraft...havent played in a bit...but there should be tabs on who is killing who and who is stealing from whom...not to mention who has admin powers...imo, only a couple should have that and they arent allowed to spawn their own shit...whats the point in fairness.. i could just play on my own server if i wanted to spawn my own shit..
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    guys? cant we stick to either clan/admins only, or at least highly know reg?

bcos i can see shit is going loose there in minecraft...havent played in a bit...but there should be tabs on who is killing who and who is stealing from whom...not to mention who has admin powers...imo, only a couple should have that and they arent allowed to spawn their own shit...whats the point in fairness.. i could just play on my own server if i wanted to spawn my own shit..
    yeah. the admins just spawn stuff for themselves and then throw a tantrum if someone else does what they do. kill people and then get pissy and throw a fit when you get killed back.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by enogar View Post
    yeah. the admins just spawn stuff for themselves and then throw a tantrum if someone else does what they do.
    false ive only spawned for myself 2 replace what I lost from the roll back, as ive also been offering 2 do so for other ppl and was givin permission from mag 2 do so. it's not "the admins" it's certain admins.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    false ive only spawned for myself 2 replace what I lost from the roll back, as ive also been offering 2 do so for other ppl and was givin permission from mag 2 do so. it's not "the admins" it's certain admins.
    understood, sorry for the generalization.

is there a way i can be unbanned? who is the lead admin?

9. Default

Mag is the server owner. but he works 6 days a week. the person with most senority out of the community that plays minecraft would be metriczero in game, aka Jeimuzu on the forums.

I do agree with what christmas said though. we have a huge community and unless we're going 2 buy a bigger server we shouldn't be allowing the public that has nothing to do with our community join our server and fill it up... also makes tracking griefers and or problems makers down a lot harder with a buncha random people on the server.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

1. I caught you in my house.
    2. You had just came out of damions house so i went and checked his chests and things were missing.
    3. I told you after the first time i killed you to stay away.
    4. Who the fuck are you.

"lol.. im surprised no one has called hacks on me recently....i have gotten better" - Perry