Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: experienced players only

1. Default

yeah i know these happens, i pulled off some retardedly crazy shots myself that i couldnt believe...

but when a person is being already recorded for toggling aim, and shit like that happens... u;d get even more suspicious...
    oh well, we all know 1 incident is never enough, need to get back on spec!

and zero, u were telling me smthn about fixing the limitation for the spec durations admins have?
    i hate being kicked every 45 seconds through my demos
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    yeah i know these happens, i pulled off some retardedly crazy shots myself that i couldnt believe...

but when a person is being already recorded for toggling aim, and shit like that happens... u;d get even more suspicious...
    oh well, we all know 1 incident is never enough, need to get back on spec!

and zero, u were telling me smthn about fixing the limitation for the spec durations admins have?
    i hate being kicked every 45 seconds through my demos
    you dont have to be in spec to record demos....

3. Default

has the new raiden race been active because that race is op and would be able to do it, or even and orc with crit?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    has the new raiden race been active because that race is op and would be able to do it, or even and orc with crit?
    raiden is not op
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

No IBISWCS Race is OP or Underpowered (except Rapscallion). All Races have their ups and downs (especially Rapscallion). In the case of you sucking on a race does not mean the race sucks, it just means the user (that's you) sucks at playing that race and should hurry up in the lvls so you don't need to play it anymore.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    No IBISWCS Race is OP or Underpowered
    +1

ppl who don't know jack about shit when it comes 2 WCS should stop making claims that things are OP or under P, it's getting old. you ppl have no clue wtf you're talking about or understand the fragile balancing system that WCS is. obviously there's going 2 be times where it will be a bit unfair until all the races are released cause the appropriate counter class wont be available, but that doesn't mean the class is op...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    +1

ppl who don't know jack about shit when it comes 2 WCS should stop making claims that things are OP or under P, it's getting old. you ppl have no clue wtf you're talking about or understand the fragile balancing system that WCS is. obviously there's going 2 be times where it will be a bit unfair until all the races are released cause the appropriate counter class wont be available, but that doesn't mean the class is op...
    lol whatever, i was meaning its badass, and its crit nade is 25% chance insta kill badass 703 damage in 1 scout shot badass. it takes 4 glock shots with raiden for a kill so thats badass. i understand the balance of WCS but if you dont have the option to play the counter part of a class then that class is considered OP. you can shut the fuck up about the you people shit too, your not better than anyone else who plays in the IBIS servers, your just another admin like the rest of us; the difference is you believe that your OP, and everytime someone says a fucking thing right or wrong you challenge them. <THIS IS WHY YOUR NOT CLAN AND WONT BE CLAN> stop being a fucking dick and help people. people say shit all time doesnt mean you have to act like an asshole. you do the same shit on minecraft too. you know more about WCS then others thats fine but dont rub it in peoples faces. your an IBIS admin not a fucking GOD Take a FUCKING CHILL PILL

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    lol whatever, i was meaning its badass, and its crit nade is 25% chance insta kill badass 703 damage in 1 scout shot badass. it takes 4 glock shots with raiden for a kill so thats badass. i understand the balance of WCS but if you dont have the option to play the counter part of a class then that class is considered OP. you can shut the fuck up about the you people shit too, your not better than anyone else who plays in the IBIS servers, your just another admin like the rest of us; the difference is you believe that your OP, and everytime someone says a fucking thing right or wrong you challenge them. <THIS IS WHY YOUR NOT CLAN AND WONT BE CLAN> stop being a fucking dick and help people. people say shit all time doesnt mean you have to act like an asshole. you do the same shit on minecraft too. you know more about WCS then others thats fine but dont rub it in peoples faces. your an IBIS admin not a fucking GOD Take a FUCKING CHILL PILL
    the fact of the matter is I gotta deal with ppl non stop bitching and complaining about things they don't know. I don't believe I'm above any other admin, all though I do believe I have a higher amount of knowledge when it comes 2 WCS, the races, how they perform and the rules and overall game play behind WCS.

when do I challange peopel for saying something correct? id love 2 see this. I'm in confrontations less then 90% of our admins, yet I apparently challenge every 1?

stop being a dick and help ppl? I help ppl all day every day, what planet are you from? are you just making up reasons 2 be mad at me as you go or what lol?

I don't do shit in minecraft but answer questions if they're asked. other then that I keep 2 myself at all times and build. you can keep talking out your ass, it doesn't bother me. not exactly sure why your so butt hurt, but you should prob get over it, you're making yourself look kinda stupid.

I never rub anything in ppls faces. I correct them when they say something that is false (as any 1 who knows the truth behind a matter should, derp) and that's about it.

end result is ppl NON stop bitch "ohhh this is op" "ohhh this should work like this" and you know what? it gets old... more so when it's coming form ppl who don't know anything about WCS. if you actually played WCS, and took part in it you would know that... but you don't and have nothing to do with WCS hence why you're acting like a jack ass and trying 2 personally insult me over something stupid YOU said. good luck with that.

I follow our rules, and state them when there's confusion.... that's it, so get over it. I've never had a legitimate abuse thread on me, I play by the rules and most like me, so once again not sure what your problem is, but id get over it. I'm stern, but always fair, nor do I think I'm above any 1 (other then hitman cause he's a p o s) end.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

end result is ppl NON stop bitch "ohhh this is op" "ohhh this should work like this" and you know what? it gets old... more so when it's coming form ppl who don't know anything about WCS. if you actually played WCS, and took part in it you would know that... but you don't and have nothing to do with WCS hence why you're acting like a jack ass and trying 2 personally insult me over something stupid YOU said. good luck with that.

lol you dont pay very close attention i play WCS every fucking day

10. Default

you've logged like 40 hours in the entire servers history... old and new. you've also only been playing the last 10 days..... even though the servers been up for like 3 weeks now.

it's hard 2 notice ppl when they play for 30 minutes a day.

Maynard - The WCS Guy