Thread: Fix for crashes

1. Default Fix for crashes

I have programed it so that autobuy will not work on the first map but will work again after that. This should permanently fix the problem of the server crashing in loops.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have programed it so that autobuy will not work on the first map but will work again after that. This should permanently fix the problem of the server crashing in loops.
    Very nice

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

No fix, apparently it will crash if a client runs the command even if the command does nothing! Just entering the command causes the crash, there is no way to prevent it.

4. Default

The server is crashing right now, don't know when it will stop...

edit
    ok scribble fixed it
    Last edited by h4x0r; 01-09-2011 at 03:38 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r View Post
    The server is crashing right now, don't know when it will stop...

edit
    ok scribble fixed it
    server was crashing earlier too... had to come change the map..
    just a note that mani menu will not be available neither ...its all by console.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

The server is crashing a lot now... I can't find any pattern for when it's crashing. I tried having K change the map from dust2, but that didn't help.

edit: Maybe after using flame strike? I'm not positive though, and it's definitely not immediately after if that's the cause.
    Last edited by Tickle Me Emo; 01-10-2011 at 10:34 AM.

7. Default

The server is still crashing(2:20PM central). I believe it is still with the f1 and rebuy keys. Earlier it was the map vote menu that caused the crash, but now it seems to be the rebuy keys.

8. Default

Ok, either it's not only the f1/autobuy problem, or someone is both saying don't do it, and doing it. I'm leaning towards the former. Or, there's a delay set up that does it after the server has come back.

9. Default

i remember that Bloodmage's flame strike triggered a crash 3 days ago, twice... same for panorama's ultimate i think? not sure, might wanna check into that if u havent already.

perhaps its the new BM cool fire?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Ok I have a tested and real fix that will be out in the next update!