Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: rift

1. Default

I'm stuck on Black Ops. :-(

2. Default

looks like a cool game. unfortunately i just got debit card balance after the holiday steam sales, and i think i should get de-tox from buying steam games for a bit :P

plus , it looks time consuming, but probably worth it , will join u guys if i get the chance thx for the heads up ownsie.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

The game goes live tomorrow and I've been playing the head start. So far, the game is lots of fun. I suggest that anyone interested at least give it a try!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

I'm on the fence about this game, not sure if I should get it or not.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

i'm not getting it, so if someone wants a well-spun hat, let me know.

i have a ticket to get one from tf2.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

just purchased the game. ill take it aco, PM me on steam the code, or send me it on the forums.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    just purchased the game. ill take it aco, PM me on steam the code, or send me it on the forums.
    sold!

ok. i'll get it next time i go in-game.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

owns, what's your name in game?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Yay! My name in game is Astraea!

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

ok I added ya. mines Topleft

ill be on this evening.

Maynard - The WCS Guy